Early Access version 101.2

its blended

By the way, I have found another food-exploitable mission that is Detailed Pasturage with Slice Of Chickenaut Pie first wave. With 25 seconds in-game mission, a player can collect up to 250 food unit without breaking a sweat if he/she brings 4 ICBMs. That means that with 1 hour of grinding like this, the player can get up to 36,000 food unit which can be sold for an approximately whopping 2,700 keys! Can you change the seed of this mission too, @InterAction_studios ?

well if you wanna change the seeds of the mission that has epic wave
what is the point of CIU if there is no epic waves (if there is any fun waves)

Omni has a lot of enemies, while pie has less
also they are chickenauts, not slobs (Slobs will be worse)

There are tons of missions with epic waves if you try find them in the 22,000 missions available in our galaxy. Plus, this game is played by many players and some of them might want to exploit that so I decided to report it first before anything else happens

this wave is so much fun tho

If someone is dedicated enough to grind a mission for an hour for that amount then let them do it I think. 2,7k is not much at all

1 Like

So do you believe playing a squwak block over and over again considered an exploit?

ugh whatever
if someone finds it. just to get it removed
fine. exploit hunter
do all you want
i can’t do that anyways

yeah i mainly farm double team for keys

1 Like

yeah, you can get 1k by doing 10 max difficulty boss rushes, and get 1k+ keys

since it gets you up on the leaderboard I guess so? Not sure how that would be fixed though since changing the “waves flown” to “score” would just make people do max level boss rushes, but that’s somewhat better

1 Like

it’s been more than 3 years and i don’t think any person will spend time exploiting this over and over

Not really better, once again, find a mission with an epic wave at the beginning. A single Chickenaut is 20,000 points, a single “super size me” burger is 32,400 points and most bosses are worth only 50,000-100,000 points.

As if you haven’t tried out how painful it is to grind for keys every day. So to put this simple, if you play the game legitimately the maximum amount of keys with boss rush is 1,2k keys. Can you see the 225% efficiency different to understand the unbalance-ness of the exploit

But in the future, what if we have a doppelganger of me exploiting games. Think further than usual, OK?

scores and other stuffs doesn’t do anything anymore once you reach 99 tier
neither they don’t give alot of keys
why selling food. just why?
food exploits aren’t that good
you get alot of food. but get less keys because space burger’s price and that cost of keys is more because lives if you not that good at reflexes

My thoughts about exploiting missions in the galaxy:

I don’t have any problems with this. Just like legendary equipment, if someone do the research to find an impressive mission that works in their favor, they deserve all the advantages from it, including a bunch of food and career score if an epic wave appears at the beginning (which means they are experienced enough and those rewards are not that significant compare to others, but they still deserve it).

We should not put any specific bans on mission generation that prevent epic waves from appearing at the beginning for easy farming. However I want to discourage players from going online and share for everyone playing the game in the future so that it is a permanent advantage for everyone without doing the research and the hard work that the original player has done. I propose shuffling the positions of all missions every 4 weeks (their progress should still be saved, but they are somewhere else in the galaxy). Or more extreme, make mission positions different for everyone (although this may not be a good idea for sharing missions with others).

1 Like

Grinding keys is hard so lets make it harder by removing some of the missions that make it easier??

Oh yeah, what if I tell you have another exploit. But that is for tomorrow
Yeah give me a reason why this exploit is not profitable

This makes hunting key rushes an exercise in futility
A player can just save missions into his to-do or favorite list and do them over and over again

No because this discourage players from doing other missions