v.101.1 has some bugs. Please use v.101.2 instead. ⬇ Download Early Access
A lot of little fixes and quality-of-life improvements. Also, this update includes the second part of the spacecraft balancing changes (some of these changes might significantly affect the way you play the game – check the changelog for details). More balancing to come in the next update.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any mid-mission progress
- your language selection
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
- Removed “wave zones are not marked” from the decriptions of the Virtuoso and SSH skills (@ThisIsChristianF Bug)
- League: Fixed crash (“assertion failed”) when clicking on “Leave/Rejoin league” button while data was still being downloaded (@xeast_1 Bug)
- Fixed cockpit specular level for “VF-76 Raven” spacecraft (@EmeraldBirb Bug)
- Galactic Store: Added “[better engines] also provide a speed boost in “massive” mission environments” to description for engines (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- League: There is now a 24-hour cooldown before re-joining League (@Arnav Idea)
- League: Negative dare points are no longer allowed (they are clamped to zero)
- League: Added message when looking for a player not in the League (@iIfireIi @xeast_1 Idea)
- “Maneuverability” stat now directly controls maximum spacecraft speed (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- “Feather Brain” and “Mysterious” bosses: Halved number of explosion particles when graphics detail is “low” (@MinhLongBacon Idea)
- “Flower Power” wave: Subsequent “flower petals” spawn faster after previous petal is destroyed (@SpryterTerraxian Idea)
- “Binary Stream/Scream” wave: Reduced enemy columns from 24 to 23 (24th column was guaranteed to be empty), leading to faster turnaround between 1st and 2nd set (@Recruit_75 Idea)
- “Energy Fences” wave: Enemies appear sooner, and descension speed depends on difficulty (@Instinct8 Idea)
- “Visitors from Another Dimension” wave: Portal speed now depends on difficulty (@Recruit_75 Idea)
- Attachments are now placed on spacecraft based on frame-quantized alpha (rather than raw frame alpha) – this is the correct way of doing it, however it might lead to line-of-sight visibility glitches.
- League: Fixed server kicking players when viewing League (caused by player list starting on an opted-out player) (@SpaceDragon @hieudang Bug)
- Absolver beam’s length is now based on current screen bounds (rather than “final” bounds).
- Weapon outlets now bank as spacecraft banks (@trueuser Idea)
- To support change above, outlets for Laser, Riddler, Absolver, and all continuous beam weapons (Lightning, Plasma, Positron) have been reworked.
- Lightning, Plasma, Positron: Impulse direction is now calculated for each beam segment separately (previously, all segments inherited first segment’s direction)
- Laser weapon: Beam visual effect is now additively blended, and narrow beams fade faster.
- Weapon outlets: Transformed position Z is now cleared to zero (was previously incorrectly left untouched).
- Engines now affect maneuverability additively (was previously a multiplier).
- Spacecraft now have individual maximum speeds (previously, all non-bomber spacecraft shared the same speed)
- Bomber spacecraft: Maximum power limit is now 14/16/18 (was 16/18/20) (@Enhawk Idea)
- Bomber spacecraft: Collision radius is now 26/28/30 (was 28/30/32) (@Enhawk Idea)
- H&C x01 spacecraft: Collision radius is now 18/19/20 (was 18/18/18)
- Removed BX-6 from codebase.
- Maneuverability stat (for spacecraft and engines) is now exposed in Galactic Store.
v.101.2 EMERGENCY PATCH