This update is 100% compatible (you’ll only lose your menu settings).
Major changes in this update:
- The Vulcan Chaingun has been revamped: Projectiles now inflict 2x damage, but it loses accuracy as it overheats. Visual effects have been upgraded, too. Try it out and tell us what you think!
- The Damage Amplifier works again, and is more satisfying to use.
- Fixed rare disconnection if handshake took more than 10 seconds (“invalid traffic - tag 1”)
- Riddler manual firing rate restored.
- Fixed crashes when using Damage Amplifier.
- Damage Amplifier now raises sound frequency of all weapons.
- Calibrated fuel prices so that buying in bulk is always cheaper.
- Vulcan Chaingun is now twice as powerful, but loses accuracy as heat levels rise.
- Prevented buying multiple units of “Always-on” items in shop.
- Increased number of Space Burger restaurants by 50%, rest of shops by 10% (requires galaxy regeneration)
- “Egg Cyclone” wave: Eggshells now fully exit screen.
- Medals: changed “missile” references to “special weapons”
- Fixed: ESC (used to pause the mission and display the in-game pause menu) will stop working if you use any kind of display overlay during the game (examples: Windows 10 game bar, Steam overlay, NVidia game menu, Discord ingame etc)
- Magnetospheric Plasma Thruster: Outer engine color is now properly applied.
- Iron Chef: Both hands now move symmetrically (right one only bent half as much).
- Gift boxes now have a minimum tier requirement before they can drop. Weapons are gradually introduced over the first 10 tiers.
- A green crosshair will now appear whenever mouse is outside allowed spaceship area (screen edges).
- Fixed(?) (anti)clockwise discrepancy between spaceship and satellites when rotating 180o.
- Beam attacks of Superchick, Henterprise, and Egg Cannon are now longer to ensure coverage of entire screen.
- Fixed various spelling/grammatical errors.
- More informative shop ‘buy’ button confirmation text.
- Infinitely spawning chickens no longer drop drumsticks.
- Added “explored” indication to right-hand info pane when viewing planets etc.
- Fixed: Your mission slot will be broken (the game will crash if you try to put anything in it) if you sell Background/Music/Skill equipment while they are mounted in that slot.
- “Satellite autofire” is now OFF by default
- Superstar hero skill extra enemy health is now +12% (and proportionately for other difficulty levels)
- Player names now disappear when zoomed too far out in galaxy view.