Early Access version 05

@InterAction_studios maybe there can be an option that puts explosions and particles under projectiles so you always see them?

See,the high enemy health could have been countered easily by the old ssh that let you deal 3x the damage.

1 Like

Huh? It divided the effective firepower by three!

SSH on a 0/8 mission is no problem for me. I often get clean sweeps there. The mission difficulty scales enemy heaqlth way too much. And I think if the damage penalty gets removed or inverted slightly we would have a good balance.

iirc it increased the damage because of a bug.

When I say old ssh,I mean the one in ciu that existed before the game got updated for the first time.
Again,that high health could have been countered by the old ssh. You see,a new player without any upgrades should play those 0/8 difficulty missions,and should slowly get keys to get better and better skill levels,in order to be able to tackle those 8/8 missions,eventually,and by that time,they’d also become better at the game.

1 Like

Oh, right! Sorry, I’d forgotten about that.

1 Like

Yeah I think slots should be available whenever you want

please give me image of Gun present thankyou :grinning::kissing_heart:

I cant describe how is geniously made the new Vulcan Chaingun. This is my new favorite weapon. I think when the heat bar is 1/4 from overheat is the best. It isnt really helpfull vs some bosses and other enemies when begins to overheat but its ok. @InterAction_studios Cheers!

@InterAction_studios when you shoot ufo chickens very close to the screen border, the saucer disappears instantly (because it’s out of bounds i think).

2 Likes

Did you just got flagged or sth?