šŸŽ– Competition Challenge - Season 2

Maybe youā€™ll like this competition, too)

If itā€™s a ride, Iā€™m sorry

But one thing did I click like every time?

But I love it

If you donā€™t want to join, donā€™t join.

Okey. @ArtemBexline211085 I leave the challenge

You meaning leave this one, not CLC?

Yeah.

1 Like

Some challenger and the other pilots of UHF had decide to choose their decision, which mean you cannot invite them by your own decision.

1 Like

Competition Challenge#1

Official Announcement

Greetings, everyone and all competitors
Welcome to the Competition Challenge#1

This is the first time for this new season of Competition Challenge. Some old competitor from previous season should be known about this competition rules, and some new competitor had to learn this new thing too. But from now on, some rule in this season had been changed by following these:

1. Whoever has claimed the 1st place for 2 times in overall from each CC, will pass to the CC#Final immediately.
  2. Whoever has claimed the 1st place only once from all CC you participate, will pass to the CC#Knockout, which is the knockout round to eliminate some participant onto only some winners by adding to the empty space on CC#Final, to encounter with the others on it.
  3. CC#Final in this season has required only 4 winners instead of 8.

Remember to this, all competitors have to use everything about skills, tactical, capable and strategy to complete each massive challenge, which was inspired from CLC and the harder one, by following the challenge rules within competition time limit.

So as not to waste time, please welcome to these competitors of CC#1:

@ArtemBexline211085: Elite Challenger of CLC
@Luisgamer2021: Recruit of CLC

These competitors have to take everything they have to complete the massive challenge against the others within competition time limit.

Competition Challenge#1 - Doom of Darkness II

After all UHF pilots has returned to the UHF Headquarter,

1 Year and 2 Months Laterā€¦,

Henpireā€™s Army of Darkness from the Henpire Fortress I, which located on the biggest planet of Illisionā€™s constellation, has using the module of darkness called ā€œEternal Darkness Curse or E.D.Cā€ to cover all constellation of CIUā€™s universe. UHF has sent all pilots to defeat the henpire, but Henpireā€™s Army of Darkness are too many to defeat them down, so all UHF pilots must pay attention of incoming attack from all surrounding and defeat them down with everything they can.

Competition Reward
:1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - Doom of Darkness II
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - Doom of Darkness II

*Whoever has gain the most points in this competition, will giving you a reward by following from the first place to the last.

Massive Challenge: Complete 6 Darkness mission while your weapon has 12 firepower limited

:warning: Warning:

1. All mission that competitors encounter must required a VETERAN skill.
  2. Darkness Mission is required a difficulty more than 45%, but less than 80%.
  3. CIU Background is required
  4. Do not receiving from any dying once
  5. You cannot replay the mission that already completed

Score Rule of CC#1
Complete 1 mission: +10,000 Points
Defeat the Boss: +5,000 Points
Choose the wrong skill: -100 Points
Choose the wrong background: -100 Points
Choose the mission less than 45% and more than 80%: -1,000 Points
Each time you die: -250 Points per time
Replay the mission: -750 Points
More than 12 firepower: -2,000 Points
Complete the Challenge: +50,000 Points

Good Luck, all competitors of CC#1

Competition Time End: April 4th at 7:00 PM (GMT+7)

So the participants have to pass this challenge?

1 Like

If there is a word here that is capitalized, it is the wrong word

1 Like

Yes, this one is a real competition, because qualifying challenge just a test one before the real competition just begun.

Nice spot
Issue fixed

Am I allowed to play the mission that has an environment?

1 Like

Of course, because this CC#1 has no rule about environments.

I am back

New??

Yes, itā€™s new and already in-progress of competition about now.

1 Like

After three passes, my brain started to boil, and because of this I started to allow things that I could lose points.
This had happened several times already

1 Like

Wait a minuteā€¦, did you notice your video title? It was the same as previous video.

Whoops :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thereā€™s no way for me to fix this