šŸŽ– Competition Challenge - Season 2

Sure? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So, according to fate for now. Next time keep checking repeatedly before publish.

Youtube: Changed
CIUā€™s Forum: Didnā€™t Change

Exactly like me I donā€™t know how post anywhere

Excellent Work, @ArtemBexline211085
From now on, please take a rest and wait from the other competitor complete it. Also, I already process your score points to compare with the other competitorā€™s score points on the result.

P.S: Some mission which youā€™re on it has lost the challenge, so I donā€™t know what happen next on the result.

@Luisgamer2021 pass this challenge by following these rules

@Luisgamer2021 Please pass this challenge

Donā€™t rush on him, which cause receive an under pressure.

1 Like

Attention Please
To all competitors of CC#1

In any hours left of today, CC#1 will be ended soon. Some competitor who didnā€™t started, please complete the competition in rushly before itā€™s over.

Thank you for your paitence and understanding
May the Forks be with you

Attention Please
To all competitors of CC#1

CC#1 has been officially ended, I will evaluate for process all competitorā€™s points the result within any hours and will announcement the result very soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Competition Challenge#1ā€™s Result

Official Announcement

Competition Results

ArtemNikolaev211085ā€™s Points: 101,250 Points
Luisgamer2021ā€™s Points: None

Congratulations, @ArtemBexline211085
You do your best as an elite challenger of CLC within 1 day, but itā€™s not over yet. Just only 1 win left to proceed to the CC#Final. Keep your best against the other competitors on the next competition.

Hereā€™s your reward
:1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - Doom of Darkness II

Donā€™t worry too much in 2nd place, @Luisgamer2021
You have to learn a lots from CLC to prove your best again next time without confusing. Iā€™m sure that you will have someday to ready for fight against the other competitors once again.

Hereā€™s your consolation reward
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - Doom of Darkness II

Competition Challenge#1 - Doom of Darkness II has been completed, thanks to all competitors of CC#1 to participate and enjoy in-here. For whoever really wanted to participate in-here, please stand by when the next competition is approaching.

And remember, if you won in twice, will be advanced to the CC#Final immediately.

Stay Tuned and Good Luck

Competition Challenge#2ā€™s Audition Status: Unready

Competitor of CC#2

Audition Time Ended: -

**This post will always stay here for competitors prepare a tough challenge in competition and maybe I will add someone in randomly. If every competitors are here already, CC#2 will begin right away soon. Please take your time for practice to make your skills and capable in your favorite mission before CC#2ā€™s begin.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.