🎖 Competition Challenge - Season 2

To @youssef
That’s not good about this rule, so I will giving you for another chance.

Just give me some moment…

1 Like

To @youssef
Last chance for now, this new qualifying challenge will pretty easy. Not like previous one that making no sense and hard.

Qualifying Challenge: Complete 3 darkness mission without using any secret weapons

Tip: Secret Weapons, which is meaning about Utensil Poker, Vulcan Chaingun and Plasma Rifle, from both CI3, CI4 and CI5 are not allowed to collect and use it.

“Easy one for qualifying challenge, but a hard one for any competitions.”

1 Like
1 Like

Nice Job, @ArtemBexline211085

Congratulations, you’re passed the qualifying challenge and proceed to the CC#1.

Welcome to this competition, ArtemNikolaev211085: Commander Challenger of CLC

Qualifying Challenge of CC#1 Status: Completed

1 Like

Attention Please

CC#1’s Audition is gonna be ended soon in a few days. Whoever really wanted to participate in this competition, please sign in for now.

This is a last chance before it’s closed on determine date time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

I want to go through a challenge

1 Like

Just wait for the other competitors to proceed to the real competition.

1 Like

Attention Please
This is a short news of CC-S2

Unfortunately that CC#1 has only one competitor on this audition, which meaning that the real competition of CC#1 had to wait for the others participate in-here to start the competition.

For whoever really want to participate in-here, please sign in on CC#1’s Audition to start the competition.

P.S: CC#1’s Audition will be opened permanently until have more competitors.

@Luisgamer2021 Do you want to join this competition?

I accept

@Bigmos49216 New member joins as Luisgamer2021

2 Likes

To become a competitor of CC, you must complete the qualifying challenge first, which will test you with following theme.

P.S: Please make sure that your best mission that already flew are prepare for this.

Qualifying Challenge: Use your favorite weapon along the mission while on the darkness section

Tips :question:: Choose your best mission by following the rules to complete this.

Good Luck, @Luisgamer2021

Complete this mission without using the Booster

1 Like

And…, are you still use a Plasma Rifle (your favorite weapon) along the mission?

if I just used the weapon

Well, it’s mean that you completed this one.

Congratulations, you’re passed the qualifying challenge and proceed to the CC#1.

Welcome to this competition, Luisgamer2021: Recruit of CLC

Qualifying Challenge of CC#1 Status: Completed

1 Like

Attention Please

CC#1’s Audition is over and we have a few competitors to participate in this competition.

Here’s the Competitor of CC#1

Competition Challenge#1 will be prepared for started the competition within 7-9 hours after this. All competitors, please stand by for the competition soon when it’s officially started, which mean that you have to equip any weapons, satellites, mounts and your best mission as many as possible.

For whoever wanted to participate in this competition, please wait for the next competition after this round.

Good Luck, all competitors of CC#1

@Bandicoot Even though you declined to participate in this competition, but maybe you can join in?

@Bandicoot So will you join us?

Uhm…

Actually no because I enjoyed the league but no thanks