CIU version 146

There is nothing wrong with the name. Its just “cream”. You are just dirty minded

:eyes:

stop having a dirty mind

that has no correlation to what you’re thinking of

“Oh no! Please ban this guy because he names himself Sausage!!!”

2 Likes

I don’t know what is causing this. Why can’t I see a 1-pixel thick window border around the game? Are you using Windows 11?

Tried an easy fix, didn’t work. Allowed.

This is much harder to fix. Allowed.

There’s still a very small chance that it does.

3 Likes

sorry, I thought of the bad meaning of the word :joy:

what is the meaning of sausage?!

Windows 11 will cover more pixels at each corners. As you see, Rainbow’s window UI is a squared corner, though, so he’s not using Windows 11.

1 Like

i suppose this thing didn’t checked on his pc so, it doesn’t have a 1-pixel thick window border

edit: i tried and it has but the 1 pixel is gray with the black or gray background he uses, you’ll see that no window border

1 Like

@InterAction_studios, can you debut optional keyboard setting, i want to change launch missile key ENTER to key SHIFT

Oh okay

Lol, you send this thing make me hungry :skull:
#off-topic

@InterAction_studios Is there a reason that the game is undergoing a sudden server update?

1 Like

Its working now

It’s only for maintenance (clearing out inactive players etc). There are no client-side changes.

12 Likes

Yo iA, is everything okay with you? I’m kinda worried if something is up.

Everything’s fine, I’m just busy working on the Seasons Episodes.

Having said this, I generally won’t be available throughout next week. I’ll still publish the GEN competitive videos, but highlights will probably be reduced/paused altogether.

21 Likes

Maybe upload the specific highlights like 3, 4, and 5 cause highlights 1 and 2 are getting boring to me

I have a suggestion (I don’t think this will be accepted) If the CI channel is monetized, will you able to record Ironman and weekly on GEN?