CIU version 146

Well it ain’t in Early Access now :man_shrugging:

The fun is contributing to the development of the game. In a process called white-hat hacking. If I don’t do it, someone else may do that for a different purpose. (Which may actually never happen)
But, initially, something common was hacking the fuel, and anti-cheat wasn’t strong back then, if you achieved -inf fuel somehow the whole server would crash then restart. So this helps the game in some way.

I don’t get any benefits in the game, as when I make the game crash, I crash as well.
But in the real world, yes I gained a good learning experience and had some fun doing weird and cursed stuff

7 Likes

I see that the Pot Luck/Budget Constraint mission are using the Heat Sink without any upgrades. How about adding the upgraded Heat Sink? This mean that some days you have to play Pot Luck or Budget with a full upgraded Heat Sink, but some days you may play the mission with other Heat Sink, but no upgrade. You know, upgrading the Heat Sink or not could make the game more different because of the Overheat time, and 1s in shooting is very important in some cases.

“Grand Prix” Wave: May I suggest a skill-dependent speed increase?

Budget constraints is saving financial, dud.

Ah ok, so we can only command Pot Luck in my suggestion.

“Grand Prix” wave has been applied with movement speed depending on difficulty.

In summer edition, Regular Chicken in Invasion Anniversary doesn’t have themed.

I remembered they already had? Did you wrong or something?

A small suggestion for Multiplayer, i just thought about it now.

Should iA show the wave name to new players so they can avoid unnecessary death from waves that contains enemies that can appear from the bottom of the screen (Such as: Henperor’s Apprentice, Splat! …etc)
  • Yes
  • Not Necessary
0 voters

Tell me what do you guys think.

this shouldn’t appear in a 93%-100% paired with SSH difficulty mission

Give this to rookie and lower difficulty

Over the Rainbow full of chicks in IM be like:

1 Like

People have eyes to see a big danger zone mark, including in Multiplayer, so nah.

Unless one thing: The “danger zone” word line is too small to see, i guess this make some new players die though the wave have already marked the zone, including Multiplayer or not.

In most cases, people join after the Danger Zone warning, making them oblivious of the danger. It would be better if it got added as a new option in Gameplay section.

I know, it might sound unnecessary but I suggested it after getting killed from the same reason multiple times.

But the game gives you a few seconds of invulnerability when you join. That should be enough to analyse the situation.

1 Like

Idea: Coins should be pearls in Summer seasonal content (like coins into stars in Christmas seasonal content)

Opinion?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Use something else instead of pearls (reply after this message)
0 voters

iA responded to this idea during BETA.

2 Likes

@RBCube has been reported before you, but the developer refused. Creating a pearl frame won’t produce anything, because pearls are round like spheres. What about seashell shapes?

10 Likes

Meanwhile, certain 13x13 pixel art of something:
obraz

5 Likes