CIU version 144

@InterAction_studios Can you check multiplayer? It’s out for some reason and for an hour now

Works fine for me but it can’t be only 1 game open

Busted for me too. I know my connection is decent enough.

Mine is too, was last time I saw it once (was yesterday) and twice here:

Can confirm.

I wonder if a Race showcase is a viable option for the future. It’s not as frequent as the Dailies, but not as long as a Weekly/IM. It’d also show how some players are proficient in wave optimization.

4 Likes

multiplayer not working even cant host game !

2 Likes

Mine multiplayer is also not working.
It is saying “could not connect to internet”

2 Likes

I managed to break something last night. It’s fixed now. Logout/login required.

9 Likes

If this was made for clarity to make it easier to understand for newcomers, it’d also make sense to do something to the languages button. When I go to the Google Play page I often see messages about the lack of language selection even though it’s right there, in the title screen.

5 Likes

Well, I don’t see a way of making the button any clearer, and I don’t want to have the extra step of selecting language when starting the game, so that only leaves the possibility of autodetecting the language at first startup and then having a button to change it in the Options menu (that’s how episodes do it).

There are two complications with CIU: (1) translation completeness/quality is not guaranteed and (2) translated phrases are not pre-packaged with the game, but rather downloaded from the server as a separate step.

Still, I’ll have to address this somehow.

8 Likes

Sorry for going off topic, but has the Discord server been hacked?

you mean cheeky ken

Tomorrow is April Fools. You’ve been fooled.

4 Likes

I logged out of the server LOL!

So i got a discord nitro

2 Likes

April fools, ima play the April 1st Weekly Challenge, wish me luck…

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
Why Elijah Account did got banned?
Callsign :crown:U.S King Elijah​:crown:

1 Like

Did you saw this post?

And here’s answer

You do know that iA doesn’t own the Discord server right?

What does this have to do with what they said?

1 Like