CIU version 140

In the end of the final boss of the CI3 mode, instead of “Excellent” it should say “Eggsellent” (Comedy genius)

2 Likes

I have added an extra 1s in order to fix:

5 Likes

Haha i agree with that! We should come up with more CI terms. :slight_smile:

Understood

1 Like

Blast from the Past boss uses CI4 egg crack sound when it flashes red, instead of using CI3 egg crack sound.

Also, the CI3 meteors’ explosion color is wrong. It is using the explosion color of red asteroids in hot mission environments. It should use this color (screenshot is from this video at 1:01:49):

Is it possible to make it so the first time you launch the game it suggests to pick a language, like the episodes do? I see two 3★ reviews in Google Play for my language and both could not find the language switch somehow.

2 Likes

Here’s my “receipt” for the idea medal rewarded in this version.

1 Like

So, these polls would be ideal for the v141 Beta thread, but since that doesn’t exist yet, it has to go here. Let’s lay out some groundwork for CI2U, since IA is already working on it, via these polls. I would suggest taking these somewhat seriously, since it’ll be less work for IA to redo later down the line. Each poll will run for a week.

Which theme should the CI2U intro cutscene use?
  • Original Theme (Ode to Joy)
  • Orchestral Theme from CI2R Intro
  • New Theme from CI2R
0 voters
Which theme should be used during planet transitions (cutscenes)?
  • Original chiptune music
  • CI2R Theme
0 voters
Should there be BGM (background music) playing throughout CI2U?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
Should CI2U only have Ion, Laser and Neutron as weapon drops?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
Upon defeating the final boss, what should happen afterwards?
  • HUD disappears and background moves
  • HUD stays and background stays still
0 voters

If I missed any other nuances that could be implemented, please make a poll for them, with at least a week of voting.

3 Likes

Since I can’t edit polls after the first five minutes, I made a error on the name of the original CI2 theme. It should be Just to Funk (thanks to @Sammarald for correcting me). I must be confusing that title with something else.

1 Like

Like in modern rework of CI3/4/5U, as long as they haven’t become stand-alones or DLCs, all weapons should be available imo.

5 Likes

Its finally here

And what does this video have to do with this topic?

3 Likes

Where is CI4U and CI5U Mission @InterAction_studios

1 Like

CI4U and CI5U are temporarily removed to make room for CI3. However, the DLC’s will eventually be brought back, becoming purchasable.

5 Likes

small qol idea
is it possible to create a keybind to remove all hud (similar to screenshot feature) during gameplay?

it would be a good feature for recording

2 Likes

V.140 related yes

Temporarily removed

Ok so idk if this trusted or not about:

Apparently there is a joke translation on vietnamese ci3u wave 1

The image on discord and ci vn facebook group

1 Like

I can tell that “So begins your adventure…” gets translated to “Awesome like f^ck no, 119 waves to go b^tch” in Vietnamese.
As someone who has translated 99% of CI3U prompts, I’m not happy at all.

2 Likes

That isn’t quite avoidable because kids with naughtiness are everywhere.