CIU version 144

where s ia we missed him !

1 Like

Busy but he still read replies on this topic

He did post a highlight of fails yesterday, though. Here it is:

1 Like

sorry but youtube banned my country which fails

use a vpn

also, if a phoenix hits me with the fireball, it instantly overheats even if im using the corn shotgun, right?
i think it should make it shoot the popcorns instead of overheating

You mean you cannot be watching the video on youtube by your country (Iran)?

1 Like

im iranian aswell
yes youtube is banned here but a vpn would easily solve the problem

No way mate, why they did blocked it?

Ooh that sucks

This look great, iA has just posted it yesterday.

Uh… a moment with 2 players in a multiplayer room. I wonder what if many players die in a same time?

It’s kinda zoomed in

can we have the lasers thing spinning direction be random everytime?
i mean, right now, the only time that you dont know where it’s gonna go is the first time

Maybe I’m overthinking it, but showing just fails shows how some of the players in the game are incompetent. I’m not saying everyone is bad, since we can occasionally slip up, but that’s what the video is giving off, even more so with the quips.

I know that not everyone can please everyone else, but that’s my two cents with this new clip.

3 Likes

Suggest me a vpn for pc no more free ones after 1401 you know you have to buy for a month or 2 month

Weekly mission is problematic and currently disabled, because it’s both long as a mission and also long as a deadline (which requires a lot of resources). The next sample will be either a league dare or a daily mission.

Even if the satellite bounces back, an ongoing zoom might be too fast for it to become visible by its despawn time.

This is not the intention at all. This is only a preliminary test. Admittedly, this particular test is a compilation of player deaths and hence might seem ‘negative’, however videos will eventually include ‘positive’ highlights as well (skillful dodging, defeating bosses, special weapon usage, multiplayer mayhem, etc.). It’s all anonymous, anyway, players are not called out specifically. Oh, and the selection is entirely random.

Regardless, short-form videos (30-60 seconds) will be targetted at new players to entice them to try the game, and to this end spectacle and explosions are more effective than a world-class display of skill.

For established players there will be a daily long-form video (compilation of outstanding waves, or entire competitive missions).

7 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to when a more “positive” video is released. I do understand that the selection is randomized, though I know some players will have a keen eye on some player’s ship design(s), deducing who’s being showcased.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I would be interested to see close calls or near death experiences in GEN as well