CIU version 143

Hey stop spam in your poll.

i dont need these ideas :unamused: i tried but still failed i dont want to make ideas anymore cause it always fail

Like I said, you have tons of ideas, most of which are fresh out of your mind.
They are low-effort ones (not worth adding at all).
It’s highly recommended that you spend more efforts on a single idea (concept arts make it even better) and possibly throw it into a new topic.

1 Like

but how im trying to add new things its not working it always fail

Don’t doubt yourself, try again later.

1 Like

it will be easier if someone help

Ok i got this so another new idea over heat theme
So we know when ships overheat we will see the word overheat but lets add some smoke to make it real
So i got 2 pics ill send tommorow ill explain now
Pic 1 smoke will come out from everywhere of ship the smoke will come out straight for 2 secs and will disappear (if i draw you ll knkw what i mean)

Pic 2
The smoke come out is white even pic 1 too
Smoke will come out like flat and will go every where ill draw just dont vote until i send the draw or if you understand vote

• good
  • bad
0 voters
  • pic 1
  • pic 2
0 voters

Pic 2

Pic 1

1 Like

customizing smoke color seems cool too

1 Like

Yesh i was thinking about that to take a request of people if they like this

1 Like

Hey ia since we got a new entry after introducing inter action studios i have a new idea for a new entry but the edisting entry be avable for missions entring i mean this

Just change this at iA lets enter from hole in A

• good
  • bad
0 voters
2 Likes

bro i want ur imagination how do u get all this ideas XD

2 Likes

It comes suddenly and i want game feel 3d at first something like that its like you entered a new world

1 Like

I’ve made a new topic recently and it has gained some traction, would love your opinion on it:

2 Likes

Sorry, i thought you will see my other nickname in my screenshots
RobocatiK

New exhuast
This topic has been loved too would you like to check ia

1 Like

Pls vote the second poll too

2sn you hater thats why you always say bad

so i deal your poll it’s getting worse, at it’s annoyed getting spam your poll or better players choose bad our poll and because you my hater so ignored from contacts.

Can make Apple Core boss explosion colours is now themed in thanksgiving seasonal?

4 Likes

I am spamming now im editing my post lots of times to avoid spam and even you my hater i didnt hate anyone you made me hate you