CIU version 143

I don’t think you’ll need a simple “good or bad” poll for every minor idea in a large topic like CIU version X.
Just tell what’s in mind, if people like it they give hearts to your post, otherwise it gets ignored.
Polls are meant to let people choose from a variety of approaches towards a certain idea. “Good or bad” polls usually appear in higher-effort ideas, not to mention they get their own topic.

2 Likes

I delete polls?

so apparently you can still spam the jams even when dead

intended? or bug?
(maybe we can keep it though, it’s funny)

it even works on game over

the bug doesnt work on multiplayer, though

2 Likes

Want that to happen lol

Game crashed after my friend cancelled the mission we were going to play
Screenshot_20240303-011145

1 Like

Fixed in v.144 :medal_sports: Bug

It works even there for me :thinking:

5 Likes

This is a long-standing bug that only happens on Android. I haven’t managed to solve it yet.

6 Likes

How you enabled 20p2 mode

I think the new version will come out faster that i thought

type -2002mode in launch option (steam)
right-click → properties. In Target box type " -2002mode"

On target box it told its not valid

have you see the target box just type in there

Oh it works i just wrote it wrong there s not 2002 mode song there

well, it didn’t for me, so i’m not sure. perhaps it doesn’t work only for primary fire?

1 Like

Near every ship you own, there will be a sillouhette of a star near each ship, by clicking on a star, the ship it’s on will appear at the top, which makes it easier to select your ships.

TL;DR: Ship favorites.
fav

4 Likes

In customazitions when we change texture of something let that texture apply on ships pic i mean when we buy ships and then want to customize it (the picture of ships are at left side of our ships name)let the textures to be seen in that pic too

1 Like

I wondering, if there’s a DLC’s support for purchase of “pack-only” or “CHL-only” instead?

I don’t know what will could be next version?

1 Like

Or make flagship always appear on top so you don’t have to scroll to find it

1 Like

well im too anyone not hated except you hate me, im so confused.

What would it be like for someone who didn’t purchase the CIU Episode DLC to try going into someone else’s multiplayer room flying any Episode X mission? (If CHL is not required)

2 Likes