CIU version 143

Hey ia since we got a new entry after introducing inter action studios i have a new idea for a new entry but the edisting entry be avable for missions entring i mean this

Just change this at iA lets enter from hole in A

• good
  • bad
0 voters
2 Likes

bro i want ur imagination how do u get all this ideas XD

2 Likes

It comes suddenly and i want game feel 3d at first something like that its like you entered a new world

1 Like

I’ve made a new topic recently and it has gained some traction, would love your opinion on it:

2 Likes

Sorry, i thought you will see my other nickname in my screenshots
RobocatiK

New exhuast
This topic has been loved too would you like to check ia

1 Like

Pls vote the second poll too

2sn you hater thats why you always say bad

so i deal your poll it’s getting worse, at it’s annoyed getting spam your poll or better players choose bad our poll and because you my hater so ignored from contacts.

Can make Apple Core boss explosion colours is now themed in thanksgiving seasonal?

4 Likes

I am spamming now im editing my post lots of times to avoid spam and even you my hater i didnt hate anyone you made me hate you

I don’t think you’ll need a simple “good or bad” poll for every minor idea in a large topic like CIU version X.
Just tell what’s in mind, if people like it they give hearts to your post, otherwise it gets ignored.
Polls are meant to let people choose from a variety of approaches towards a certain idea. “Good or bad” polls usually appear in higher-effort ideas, not to mention they get their own topic.

2 Likes

I delete polls?

so apparently you can still spam the jams even when dead

intended? or bug?
(maybe we can keep it though, it’s funny)

it even works on game over

the bug doesnt work on multiplayer, though

2 Likes

Want that to happen lol

Game crashed after my friend cancelled the mission we were going to play
Screenshot_20240303-011145

1 Like

Fixed in v.144 :medal_sports: Bug

It works even there for me :thinking:

5 Likes

This is a long-standing bug that only happens on Android. I haven’t managed to solve it yet.

6 Likes

How you enabled 20p2 mode

I think the new version will come out faster that i thought