CIU version 143 BETA

Is this related to “Galactic Entertainment Network” (GEN)?

1 Like

In CI3U christmas, CI3 UFO has changed into CI2U Santa drives a reindeer cart.

In Yolk-Star & Pizza Delivery cutscene, there is something unusual about the frame of Santa driving the reindeer cart. Like the kind of animation that doesn’t have run to the end and reverse back to the start. And wave 23/78/112 (Close Encounters) is fine.

Should CI3U Christmas be reverted to CI3 UFO? It is using the UFO sound that appears when Santa appears.

6 Likes

some disappointed about key rush update early
ss2
ss3
while in-game put early version after downloading easily.
ss

never being non 100% completion failure and cannot fly again or at least before key rush reset (should be moved v.143.3 until next update).

The “result” section should have said “COMPLETED” whether it was victory/surrender/defeat in key rush mission outcome.

2 Likes

Talking about any ‘epic’ wave. There should be a lot of waves that can be counted into this. Some waves that there is only one type of enemy in a wave (e.g., Chickenaut in “Over the rainbow” wave), but there are some waves that very annoying because of many type of chickens (the number of the chickens from “Elite” tier like Coward, Balloon, Phoenix,… are more than others in a single wave, chickens from “Miniboss” tier is also making annoying to the player) (e.g. “Bubble Ring”, “Palputating Grid”, “What’s the time?”, …)

That’s all! I don’t know what will iA think about this?

1 Like

literally this topic

1 Like

Ye, but i see that there are still some waves in that topic that they’re not worth to be recognized as an epic wave.
Example:

or this:

In this case, we need to filter a lot of cases.

1 Like

hey read topic correctly epic and INTERSTING waves

2 Likes

Of course you can, but did you make sure that every cases in that topic that they are all epic?

1 Like

CI3U don’t have show CI3 fader after “THE END” letters disappeared in ending cutscene like other CI2U/CI4U/CI5U ending cutscene.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Suggestion for Unoriginally Penalty in Race: with every 10% it will add 10 seconds in your mission time (Idk if the idea was suggested before or not)

Unoriginal Penalty is meant to prevent score/key/food farming, while Space Race is a time-based competitive mission. There’s no proper reason for extra time penalty, simply because:

• Space Race Competition lasts a few days. We have plenty of time to play it.
  • Most sprinters don’t even go past the 3rd attempt.
2 Likes

Much less the first attempt. Some are just that good in optimization.

Are Food Raids supposed to override the Cuisines you have in your loadout? I had a Raid in my KO match and I saw a variety of food that wasn’t Burger food.

Droid raids utilise random food.

Increased social media activity on major platforms (Instagram, X, TikTok, etc) where CI currently has (almost) no presence. I’m also thinking of renaming the YouTube channel (or alternatively possibly open a dedicated CI one, I’m not sure which would be better).

Yes

Fixed in v.143.3 :medal_sports: Bug

Allowed.

You will still see the actual outcome. But if you go to the Information Overlay and turn on “Missions Completed” (or if you look at the “Missions won” stat in your Profile screen, it will be counted there.

Fixed in v.143.3 :medal_sports: Bug

9 Likes

:information_source:

BETA server is off-line.

10 Likes

well this is the first intersting wave heh

But did you make sure that all case can be recognized as an epic wave? I just hope that there will be no “boring” epic wave in the future when i see them on Youtube.

Wow

1 Like