CIU version 144

Can we see this for a moment?

2 Likes

In my opinion, each letter of the word “Universe” that is a little closer to each other is easier to read.

1 Like

I love it!

i changed the dare results ui :3
added the “view waves” for the sake of my memory loss :skull:

1 Like

since when did ci have an instagram and tiktok

plus videos aren’t even consistent, your posts are mostly on new updates on the game (excluding yt)

1 Like

It’s a part of broader effort to make the game more known. Read the thread with my replies in this topic for context:

1 Like

is it just me or multiplayer is crashed?

ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٤٠٦-٢٢٠٨٢٧

Works for me.

9 Likes

Mmm…
ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٤٠٦-٢٢١٢٥٧

oh well, that takes a few time to can work

Edited: it works now.

IA can you make a feature that allows to customize length and width of letterbox (both PC and android).

A simple idea for contacts:

When being a player has inactive for 3-6 months or 1 year, does can add the notification to the player is came back to the game?

2 Likes

All right, I’m making a poll for this.

• Great
  • Good
  • Neutral
  • Bad
  • Just Plain Chicken Poop
0 voters

Just a minor idea, there will be a character limit for anything in the premise of using your keyboard (callsign, ship name, squadron name, contacts etc…), you will also receive a warning for exceeding the limit.

2 Likes

good idea

1 Like

How can that be true? You see I can dare players with 0 green dots and according to iA that means at least 8 days of inactivity (in the League). Furthermore, if it is impossible to dare someone with 3 or more days of inactivity what is the point of more than 3 green dots? @InterAction_studios what is the purpose of the activity scale if not to determine which player is available to be challenged? When does a player become inactive (as you can see there are inactive players with 3 and 4 green dots)? What is the difference between two players with 0 green points (why can one be challenged and the other not)?

Inactivity and league inactivity are different terms.

1 Like

I think there is a need to sell squadron licenses

Is it possible to have the safe zones for Skyscrapers (and maybe Demolition Crew) to be removed and replaced with a length size warning zone at the top? In some cases, the safe zones in Skyscrapers wouldn’t be that helpful, since the width of each “building” can be in the area where the safe zone is, putting you at risk of being hit as they come in.

Not going to happen, IA said before (can’t seem to find the quote…) that it would complicate the backend if squads could be deleted.

4 Likes

It’ll say “Equipment is not sellable!” so you couldn’t make squadron license to sell.

1 Like