CIU version 140

Ummmm @InterAction_studios
I played CI3U as Host, and when finished the game, waves flown is 121/121 ( weird, there wasn’t an episode CI game over 120 waves)

The Prologue, which is a Wave 0 of sorts, is tracked on the counter. So, its not a bug.

5 Likes

Bug ? I don’t know how I explain but I think positions are wrong

Seeing 2 or more people in League with the same points is possible.
However, those points are just approximately:
Example : You see 2 people with 540,1 points
I am sure the higher rank person get more points than the other one
( 540,19323… vs 540,12330…, then the person with 540,19323… get higher rank because 540,19… > 540,12…)

1 Like

@InterAction_studios

These words about the information of planets and stars are written in reverse

2 Likes

Reports of such should be in :earth_americas: How to translate the game.
It’s ok to post it here however, but it’s recommended that you post any future localization problems in the aforementioned topic.

3 Likes

This bug is in the sentence structure during translation
So, it should be posted in this topic.

1 Like

CIU IdeaSuggestion1
Should the egg-mine in the easter seasonal to be coloured as well?

5 Likes

My Suggestion :
If you hit phoenix projectile or Dr.Beaker’s heating potion and you have corn shotgun , then your weapon will not overheat but your heat bar is full .

iA. can decided never change (in Easter)!

3 Likes

Unavoidable overheating when you are hit by Phoenix’s fireball or Dr. Beaker’s heating potion or Red Sun in wave “Dyson Spheres” even if you are holding the Corn Shotgun. So maybe we disagree.
Here:

5 Likes

Well, this is a very first one for me. The cluck just happened?

Your GPU somehow crashed.

1 Like

We don’t know how IA will officially release the modernized full episodes, so having it in the Weekly cycle can work out in two ways: It can allow players to enjoy another episode from the one that is currently available (if IA decides to cycle between the four Episodes between updates) and it can act as a trial of sorts, where the player can play the full episode, then decide to buy it (if IA allows the purchasing of the Episodes to be played at any time).

2 Likes

Bug ? satellite Barbequer can’t affect red laser of chicken UFO boss.

1 Like

Again: I highly doubt IA will just allow players to play the remade CIU episodes for free. It just doesn’t make sense. But then there were also other things in those 5 years that also didn’t make sense and yet they existed. But still I’m willing to keep believing that episode DLCs won’t be free.

See above.

Why would anybody buy it after finishing it once? It would be literally the same thing. Replayability of episodes is pretty much nothing compared to CIU.

3 Likes

It could be that the second player flew the mission, but got zero points (or got disqualified), in which case the first player advances by default.

Intended. When turning 180o, then each player turns individually towards the center of the screen (this was done for the reaons @Amiko explained).

What @GoldenUndrowler said. Ratings are internally kept with a higher precision than what is displayed.

Fixed in v.141.5
I think that now the 1.9x10^99 formatting is broken. I don’t know how to fix this.

Changed in v.141.5 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

Ok. I think you should change a minor of the rule about how to determine the winner player of a match in Galactic Cup.

To determine who is the winner of a match (in Cup Group Match or Knockout Match), Galactic Cup should determine who is the winner like this:

Player who played their match without disqualified (win the mission) -> Player who played their match but got defeated the mission without disqualified (they got defeated from stage 2) -> Player who played their match but they got disqualified (the result of that match mission is Victory or Defeat) -> Player who surrendered their match -> Player who didn’t play that Galactic Cup mission.

I suggest this change for the fairness between each participants in Knockout match. A player spend their time for playing Knockout match but they got disqualified, with a player who didn’t play that Knockout match but they still be qualified to the next round? Where is the fairness for the player who took their time for the tournament? My rule i had suggested like above is also using for anyone who didn’t play Galactic Cup seriously

Chicken thighs +1 on Thanksgiving season into pumpkins?
IMG_20231218_120924
IMG_20231218_120907

So recently, IA sped up most of the waves you’d find in a Food Raid. The Weekly has a Food Raid in it and after seeing it, it is a major improvement. However, Sushi Belt should be sped up more. Upon seeing it, it felt too slow, relative to the now sped up waves.