CIU version 140 BETA

Hi, first, I’m sorry I’m not sure if this is a place to post ideas below. Pls let me know if I post the wrong place.
Sometimes I want to buy, like, 100 packs of items, meaning I have to click 100 times. iA could we add an option to buy for a certain quantity? As the picture attached to this comment.

6 Likes

I once suggested something similar to this, but IA denied it.

4 Likes

Be grateful you’re not facing it upside down. I don’t believe that makes it harder, unlike what many others have said.

@InterAction_studios can you gimme a medal too?

1 Like

It’s too late, friend!

Usually, when several medals are awarded, either two players reported these at the same time (which is the case you see, as Lunarian explicitly mentions that all of that was found when playing together with reggyxt):

or after a very long period of time, so long that it becomes very hard to find whether someone reported it. The report quoted above was not hard to find, it’s recent and it’s in the same topic.

4 Likes

Fixed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

In that case, why don’t we rename CI3’s version of Geometry to Trigonometry?

Since Chicken Geometry is already in CIU… (could be vice versa though. Trigonometry for CIU rather than CI3)

Well… Since Double Trouble and Treble Trouble do use different wave names… Perhaps we could use some name variations for Chapter 7, 8 and 9 so the names don’t reuse the ones from Chapter 1, 2 and 3?

EDIT: Oh wait. By Classic Invasion waves, you actually meant the Double Trouble and Treble Trouble waves. Oops.
Still kind of bummed out that these names won’t be used, though. :pensive:

1 Like

Changed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

Can you share medal?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you check that how many times did i fight “The Yolk Star” boss in a same mission (Mission CI3U)? I didn’t notice to counting how many times I played, i just press key 1 to play wave 120 many times on BETA server.

Ah, if anyone wonders why i did that, the answer is: I just ant to check Yolk’s health by myself, and i also want to check that how is it change its health when it got “break” in each damage stage, and also “the wobble yolk” 's health.

1 Like

why the result showed 121 wave instead of 120? :penguin:
kinda weird tho

1 Like

The “wave 121” is actually is wave 0 (Prologue)
Also, this will be fixed in v140.2

1 Like

Already fixed it.

1 Like

I was at wave 50 fighting mysterious ship when suddenky he dissapeared and i was back at wave 10 fighting uco

1 Like

You might’ve pressed shift-3 by accident, somehow.

3 Likes

Sorry for the poor editing.

Shouldn’t the space be like this in the Halloween version?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios In “Chicken invasion” levels, when the chickens move below us, if we shoot the spaceship will hit them, if the spaceship is placed at the bottom of the screen.

2 Likes

iA doesn’t change the color, he puts a green filter on the space
CI3 and CI4 don’t have a halloween version
The galaxy color doesn’t change in CI4U Halloween

The green filter on CI4 Space made it blacker and darker, didn’t change color to green (with a bit of red color)

1 Like

Poll it

No.

Has been fixed in v.140.2 (in fact, fix was server-side so you can even use v.140.1 now – I think)

I don’t see a space (“…let’s turn up the heat!”)

Changed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Idea

Intended. These waves are boring anyway.

Fixed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Idea

Poll if you want to see this also in CIU.

Added to v.140.2 :medal_sports: Idea

This is a side-effect of the wave’s construction. CI3 had it, too.

I decided to change this.

Added in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Idea

I got some.

Allowed

Allowed. I’ve added an extra color to avoid repetition of red chickens in the penultimate chapter.

Fixed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Bug. At least, it’s closer to CI3 now. It’s not going to be a perfect match because this wave has been re-implemented completely.

Fixed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Bug. I made them slightly larger than CI3, however, to account for the larger 16:9 screen

Can’t replicate.

That’s not possible, the music is entirely overridden.

(to be continued)

9 Likes