CIU version 140 BETA

hey ia seems bug clipped cutscene background wide in ci3u dude

2 Likes

add danger zone at bottom (just suggest)

1 Like

also “what’s this” add this rename wave

1 Like

Wave 75 “We’re surrounded!” doesn’t have the increased chicken count (12 per line instead of 20)

1 Like

So I played this version using the Christmas edition, and it seems like the Big Chicken has a different pain expression than usual, If it’s not too much of a hassle it’d be a pretty neat change on some existing chicken bosses, I think honestly this pain expression looks better than the current one we have on Big Chickens.

But yeah, here’s a poll:

Should Big Chickens use the ‘‘new’’ pain expression present in the Christmas edition?
  • Yes
  • Nope
0 voters

Christmas Edition:
ApplicationFrameHost_wcPkyJJGWe

Normal:
ApplicationFrameHost_cLIjnaWe6I

1 Like

Is there name exist in CI3 original like “What’s this? |A mysterious ship approach.”

2 Likes

In The chickens ‘wave’ in ci3u rename it from zigzag wave or remove from safe zone about (the chickens ‘wave’).

1 Like

that looks like the ci3 style beak, which is weird

2 Likes

and terminator chickens not summerized about warning (they stop at nothing) in ci3u instead.

1 Like

why this entering egg drone minefield in wave 72 can’t egg drones spawn entirely or extended like wave 15 (bug).

1 Like

Yolk Star’s backlight should be green in Halloween mode.

5 Likes

In CI3, chickens only face in front of us

Shall CI3U chickens do the same thing too?

1 Like

yeah said ia it’s faithful from ci3u (never fixed)

but meantime back go to CIU version 139 beta “Take a number/Enemy Queue” same as faithful.

2 Likes

The alien saucer from the pizza delivery cutscene does not make the whoosh sound when entering the view, although it did in CI3. Double checked, it was just veeery silent because of my audio settings so I didn’t notice.

изображение
These are not cyan:
изображение

1 Like

ia can you add entire danger zones “Meteor storm chapter” during first wave in ci3u and classic invasion wave add down-left or right add danger zones every waves.

1 Like

Did you skip to a X1 wave? (This usually awards you some stage medals that if the amount of said medals exceeds the amount of stages(in this case, 12), you get kicked)

1 Like

No idea tho. CI3 back then wasn’t modernized with such feature.
I still think it’s fine to keep it in CI3U because it makes the game feel more modern.

1 Like

It’s likely an optical illusion.
изображение

2 Likes

I’d like to record the video at that cutscene before “wave 0” but now you have post here
I also see that Yolk didn’t spawn the big chicken at the cutscene before playing wave 0.

For other thing i found after playing CI3U first time:
1- You forgot to bring back the power to zero and starting with Ion Blaster 0 powers
The chickens should use the regular face (Chickenaut’s face) not the face from CI4 variant
2- The Balloon Chicken in CI3 variant can attack by spawning the eggs, just like how is it annoying in CI3 original
3- Wave 6: There was had a text “Ah, it’s obligatory asteroid wave!”
4- The amount of the treasure from “Treasure Shower” in CI3 original is more than the one in CIU variant. Also, the name of “Treasure Shower” should be “Bonus Challenge!”
5- Wave “Chicken Geometry”: Each chicken team’s appearance and moving in CI3U is different from the one from CI3 original (in original, they are faster and more suprise)
6- Wave 15 - The eggdrone: Those eggdrone can disappear by moving to the top, but i don’t receive the “Clean Sweap” bonus after destroying all eggdrones
7- Though i hate this but, can you change anything to avoid dying from wave x1? (x={0;…:11}) if the game keep the player a short distance like CI3 original, it’s very difficult to collect the item (food, coins, etc…). And if we keep a very short distance like in CIU, player can die because of the chickens behind the player in wave ‘x1’. I have just died because of that when using Neutron Gun, and this could be worse if the player use Riddler or Absolver Beam
8- “Do the chicken huddle” wave: The chickens don’t move around as a circle like in original game?
9- Why you change the name “Chicken Square Dancing” to “Right Angles”?
10- “Terminator Chicken” wave: Missing warning “They’ll stop at nothing!” text while showing the name of the wave

11- “Comet Chase” stage (first phase of stage): The background should be run faster than normal from the first wave of stage, just like CI3 Original and also CIU nowaday, too?
12- If i’m not wrong, “The chicken “wave”” wave doesn’t mark a safe zone in the original game. While of that, in CI3U have a marking safe zone
13- What was happen from 50%+ phase in wave 72?

14- Wave 99 had a small text “Last one!” in CI3 original, while i don’t see that text in CI3U
15- Wrong the chicken’s clothes in wave 115 and wave 118. They should wear the “black and white checkered stripes” clothes like other waves in stage 12.

16- “The Yolk Star!” boss (a.k.a the villain of the year)
Someone had suggested this before, but i think iA was forgotten to apply those change. So i’ll remind them again:
-Yolk will spawn chickens in 4 phases like CI3 original, not 3 phases
-In SSH, it should be 7 lasers, not 5 lasers? That’s too easy, which not true about how Yolk make you annoying.

I also get kicked out of server after frying that big omelette so i can’t see my result (i wasn’t using skip key) (i think my base score was 23M)
That’s all! Maybe i’ll have more suggestion or report about CI3U

2 Likes

Treasure shower/Bonus challenge is sometimes WAY too horizontal.

Aside from my annual complaints about painted UCO we might also need the copper and silver coin variants back, and maybe the blinking chickens which don’t rotate their heads.

• Chickens rotate heads
  • Chickens blink
0 voters
2 Likes