CIU version 139 BETA

i forgot to mention ios because i’m android user
And yes there’s ios version
Ciu lite would be good

1 Like

both android and ios not android only
Couldn’t edit the post

1 Like

ok yeah ciu lite would be good but only if the game size got big and they is things that they can remove so the game is less in space

1 Like

that’s why i said two versions
Inter action studios didn’t make mobile version with special editions because the size will be too large for mobiles

My phone shut down while i was replying to you

1 Like

then they should make it in my opinion but it will be even better if they removed some other optional things so it is even smaller and better

1 Like

Making standard and holiday edition seperately will not be possible due to this, but I think allow download holiday content directly from game would be something more feasible to save space.

1 Like

Please stop begging for this… iA already replied for this suggestion… CHECK THIS!

1 Like

Cluck you google! :angry:
Ok what about holiday and standard version on the forum not on google, i downloaded CIU from the forum
Does this problem affects ios users?

1 Like

i disabled and removed updates from all google apps and google play services to reduce lag
Because every time i turn WiFi on the phone freezes and shows 96 apps isn’t responding and the first on appears is any of google apps
I think my device is hardware damaged cause this amount of lag is too much

1 Like

the CI2 Theme been worse from music i hate it.

if that was already possible to begin with

i don’t see why it needs to be removed for ci3u

Shut your mouth kid

3 Likes

Rough ‘‘Welcome back!’’ to the forums!

1 Like

Gosh, That was harsh

4 Likes

E-hem… Avoid your behavior, please.

1 Like

I don’t wanna see a topic getting bumped with off-topic posts. This is meant for beta testing v139 (but the server’s currently offline so let it be).

Just hope iA open BETA once more time. We can’t know that are there a lot of bugs in v139.4? Give us the last time to test, ig.

Haven’t seen anything news recently.
The BETA server has rested for 8 days already, no idea to know why it rested for so long.

So they bullied then can reply again from post at off-topic.

I think the CI2 theme is ok, not that i hate it