CI2 Theme

Why is CI2 Theme in the store called like that. That’s not the CI2 Theme. And why isn’t the real CI2 Theme in the store? And with real I don’t mean the non-remastered one, I mean the one you hear when you open CI2 remastered.

1 Like

why hating on the remaster : (

What?

the current “CI2 theme” is the one used in cutscenes in the remastered version

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I mean. That’s not the main theme.

This is just nitpicky beyond belief. The chiptune won’t fit current Chicken Invaders, let it remain in the past.

Uhhh… I believe he’s talking about this:

6 Likes

Huh, so they’re two seperate tracks? I always thought the cutscenes used the second half of the same theme.

Yes, I mean that. And I said “And with real I don’t mean the non-remastered one, I mean the one you hear when you open CI2 remastered”.

I simply thought that the actual CI2 theme was too bland and uninteresting, and the mood wasn’t quite right for a mission (which should be more “action-y”).

6 Likes

To be fair, the original CI2 theme might not fit the more “serious” and “action-y” tone of the later games, but I believe a funky tune like that wouldn’t be that bad to hear in Universe from time to time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

more of a chiptune fan myself, but alright

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.