CIU version 138 BETA

(post deleted by author)

hi , i tried to link account in beta version but they say : failed to link account . even i deleted account in v137 . but still i cannot link account in beta version , some one help me pls .

You sure know how to be irritating

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

The boss itself isn’t that hard, even with a BX-9. Despite me dying in that wave due to the boulder on the left, I ramed onto it while I tried dodging the neutrons.

You can add an override to skill descriptions in episode missions if you don’t want people to misunderstand things.
Also is it ok to add an extra 50% base multiplier for keys? SSH CI5U somehow feels less rewarding than Rookie weekly. (I’m predicting v138.5 difficulty and rewards based on my experience in v138.4)

I am wondering why i have to know because it’s not even in v138 Beta

Do you even need to ask like this btw?

Rephrased: Jellyfish King in SSH is very hard due to the difficulty ramping adding more fire rate to the red neutron gun while keeping the same projectile speed.

Looks like I will temporary stop playing every CI games to oppose with this change.
I still keep my opinion that early waves should not be tricky like that, even chapter 6 and chapter 8 although they are supposed to be harder, doesn’t have these tricky dodge.

Goodbye and see you later! :saluting_face:

Oops, what a strike.

well, cluck…

hey look the game will very likely only have m404 playable and its hitbox is small enough to maneuver comfortably
quitting ci due to such changes, i call it skill issue

1 Like

Relax dude.

1 Like

Thanks… :saluting_face:

1 Like

Not worth it.

Changed in v.138.5 :medal_sports: Idea

2 Likes

:information_source:

Rebooting BETA server.

I’ll also take the opportunity to apply these “advance preview” changes from v138.5 (these changes are server-side, so they will apply no matter which client version you’re running):

7 Likes

would you also do the same thing for wave 27 (Four-Lane merge)?

1 Like

does this also make it so Absolver only starts spawning in chapter 9?
just wondering