CIU version 138 BETA

Well, episodes flashback, but worse :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

almost “fun” as CI3 ssh with 3 players doing nothing

iA might have disabled translation in beta.
I cannot type a thing :clown_face: though I’ve found some notable untranslated content regarding S05 imo.

Hey,But You didnt told me if you will do my idea edits or not.

(a small side note that I played with keyboard less times than there are CI episodes released)

• Revert boulders to 138.3
  • Leave as is
  • Other (comment)
0 voters

Side question: How the heck did they get their tongue stuck to the windshield?

IA I must get :medal_sports: idea I put this idea before you right?
I know you thought this idea before me but I said it first

If I lie check by yourself CI5 levels in CIU

Dude.
You do know that this is one of the most suggested ideas in CIU history?

Likely the most, as multiplayer made its way in.

1 Like

Yeah, probably. I lost count how many times I’ve seen this suggestion.

You’re using BX-9 (Legendary) not BX-9 (Regular) without Eggular Repulsors.

I guess it’s because of the hard thunderstorm, make Hero harder to control his spaceship.

1 Like

If it were later waves (e.g. wave 85, 87), then I think that these boulders could be keep like that.
Note that as an experienced player, I don’t have much problem to dodge that, but I must also think for non-veteran players, too.

1 Like

JellyFish King in v138.4 with SSH really very hard, shoot red neutron bullet too faster not speed projectile.

1 Like

I realized that the weapon spawns aren’t progressive like they were in original CI5, so I’d like to suggest bringing back that progression for the episodes. But for now, I’ll suggest this for CI5U.

Below is the original list of what weapons became available, in which chapter.

Chapter 1: Ion Blaster, Neutron Gun, Laser Cannon, Hypergun
Chapter 2: Lightning Fryer, Corn Shotgun
Chapter 3: Positron Stream, Riddler
Chapter 4: Boron Railgun, Photon Swarm
Chapter 5: Vulcan Chaingun, Plasma Rifle, Utensil Poker

Seeing that weapons have been revamped, and Absolver Beam now exists, I’ve reordered SOME of the weapon spawns.

Chapter 1: Ion Blaster, Neutron Gun, Lightning Fryer, Hypergun
Chapter 2: Laser Cannon, Corn Shotgun
Chapter 3: Photon Swarm, Riddler
Chapter 4: Boron Railgun, Positron Stream
Chapter 5: Vulcan Chaingun, Plasma Rifle, Utensil Poker
Chapter 9: Absolver Beam

Laser Cannon and Lightning Fryer were swapped. This is to make one of each basic shot type become available in Chapter 1. A Spread, a Focused, a Beam, and a Rapid Fire.
Laser Cannon is a Focused Instant Hit weapon, which is pretty much just Neutron if it hits immediately, so I moved it to Chapter 2.

Photon Swarm and Positron Stream were also swapped. Positron Stream is, for the most part, way more used than Photon Swarm for how powerful it is, and therefore it has been moved to Chapter 4. Sorry buddy, you’ll only get the good stuff later.

Absolver Beam will only start appearing in Chapter 9 onwards. This is mostly due to how quickly it can clear waves in Superstar Hero difficulty. Ice Cubed will also fall easily from Absolver Beam.
Chapter 9 is also when the V2 waves start showing up, which means you’ve at least seen the original variants, so go ahead and plow through the second variants of the waves you’ve already seen.

Yeah., that’s pretty much it.

Here’s the obligatory poll:

Bring back progressive weapon spawns?
  • Original CI5 Progression (Absolver still only shows up in Chapter 9 onwards)
  • New CI5 Progression
  • Neutral
  • No
0 voters

I’ve removed the skill difficulty boost. This makes the description of the skills somewhat inaccurate, but meh. Changed in v.138.5 :medal_sports: Idea

Translations should work correctly (except of course any changes during the BETA you make will be lost when v.138 is officially released)

Noooooo, all my hard work has been for naught! :sob:

Well, if it’s such a big problem… removed in v.138.5

2002 mode turns bilinear filtering off so… yes, this looks normal. Or at least “expected”.

I see there was a problem with their health. This together with the “I’ve removed the skill difficulty boost” change above, should make it manageable. Try it again in v.138.5 and let me know.

Changed in v.138.5 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

Give me keys and I’ll buy a regular one :chicken:. I will buy it later today after the study.
There were no repulsors, though. I played unprepared.

1 Like