CIU version 138 BETA

btw iA, why the CI5 in Halloween Edition is very dark? Maybe it’s just me… idk

The original bg:-

In Halloween Edition, the bg is like this:-

kind of nitpicky but CI5’s hend game doesn’t need to drop powerups after it’s defeated
also CI5’s main theme plays for about 10 seconds during “THE END”, maybe it should keep playing the victory theme from the earlier cutscene instead

Terrain issues in waves 60 and 110: No add collisions. I used Photon Swarm to try to hit the crystals and under the base of the Hen House (Fly the Coop), the damage number still showed inside the terrain.

@InterAction_studios, i assuming you forgot to reading this (sorry for the ping)

hey iA, can you add music names (some of them) into the description of music items?

think this might be revelant

I looked into this and Absolver is the only(?) weapon in which the firing sound deepens as power goes up. This quirk was lost when I reworked the frequencies in v.138.5.

Fixed in v.138.7 :medal_sports: Bug

Can’t replicate. I see the feathers and the darkening correctly.

Yes

You mean the CI5 galaxy map screen? I don’t think there are any numbers displayed there.

You cannot mix different versions for the .exe and the data files. Extract the latest version again, making sure to include all files.

I’ll see what I can do.

Changed in v.138.7 :medal_sports: Idea

I thought I missed something, but I couldn’t figure out what.

Changed in v.138.7 :medal_sports: Idea

Because you’ve already forgotten immediately after starting the mission? :smirk: Pause the game, it says at the bottom.

I’d rather not. They’re highly idiomatic and untranslatable. Plus, as you said, not every music track has a name.

13 Likes

What about Vulcan Chaingun? It firing sound seems higher too. It sounds didn’t like before, it was deeper a bit.

And yeah Absolver is the only weapon which deepening it firing sounds at higher level.

Vulcan previously had a problem (frequency changed only up to level 5). I’ve fixed this, but it doesn’t scale up exactly the same as before. It’s intended.

3 Likes

hey iA can you this wave 37 Four-lane merge in ci5 will be replace name waves called (Six-lane merge), iA is forgot me always since last day.

Okay, then it’s different. Why does Henterprise release feathers in the castzen and they are not mobile, but in the castcene before chapter 11 they spin.

That’s not valid. Four-lane merge in CI5 was in wave 27 not wave 37. The “Four-lane merge” wave is always 4 rows of enemies flying horizontally in each phase. But saying “Six-lane merge” means creating 6 rows of enemies flying horizontally in each phase. No, that’s very difficult. In CI5 has 3 phases, but in CIU is 2 phases.

In CIWiki was said: “Four-Lane Merge” Is four rows of enemies fly in. The odd ones fly in from the left side, while the even ones fly in from the right side. The top row contains 3 Chicks, 6 Chickens, and 3 UFO Chickens. The row below it contains 4 Chicks and 8 Chickens. The row above the bottom row contains 8 Chicks and 4 Chickens. The bottom row contains 12 Chicks. This will happen three times. The second time this happens, the rows come in from the opposite sides.

1 Like

Six-lane merge at 3 phases from ci5 then ciu from Four-lane merge at 2 phases i think.

iA the egg cannon almost got thankgiving themes not completing.

egg cannon doesn’t have any thanksgiving skin

yeah, because your suggestion are whack (and your grammar too)

1 Like

It didn’t have any means about phases. It was all about rows of enemies. Read.

Need to taken care of your grammars. Also, that isn’t valid name. Leave as it is

Fixed in v.138.7 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

yeah um… I’ve suggested this one before.

1. I may have notice this since last year, but the hyperspace mix with green layer make it somewhat ugly.

2. Kinda odd to see tentacles instantly disappeared after reached wave 37.

No CIU map

because from removed kAPET’s idea
you are first suggested idea. iA not suggested from him, no response.