CIU version 138

Changed in v.139.2 :medal_sports: Idea

It is in the native 1920x1080 resolution. But you’re running in a lower resolution, which explains these types of issues.

No, Sphere is what you call “Ball Barrier”. The bomb “barrier” doesn’t spawn keys (and, no, it shouldn’t).

The hand cursor should always appear, that is fine. The problem was that it wasn’t moving.

Fixed in v.139.2 :medal_sports: Bug

Colors changes since new episodes (=mission types) were added

I’ll look into it.

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios I have 3 different spawn shields mounted on hardpoint slots but only one of them spawns during a mission. The shield type does not change in subsequent missions either. Is that how they are supposed to function? My expectation was that if I had 2 or more shields mounted, they would spawn randomly for each life. Is that possible?

Maybe not, you can’t randomly generate 1 of the different Spawn Shields for each life. You don’t know about to CI4 spawn shield? Just set Spawn Shield (Ring) and Spawn Shield (Corona).

All spawn shields are active simultaneously. Can you see all 3 spawn shields in the ‘preview’? If one of them covers the others, try changing the order of their hardpoints.

7 Likes

Btw, can the music tracks you buy have their OST names instead of “CIx - villain” for instance.

5 Likes

Well, maybe at least put the name in the item description
like this

1 Like

Hello! Loud Cockerel boss rush mission from Alpha Eudaimonia planet (789 with 788 coordinates) has two Shoot the Core levels (at wave 2 and 4). Would it be possible to replace one of the waves with a different boss? Thank you!

@InterAction_studios Number problem in the Galactic Cup
Group number

It has a very small chance to happen, mine has double Egg Cannon too, so it is normal.

in the first plantery mission the water one when you are passing through the tunnel fast there is a lot of rocks that you are so likely to die which is so annoying because not hitting the rocks is so hard

just move slowly

Allowed – there’s always a small chance that two waves will be the same (even consecutively)

7 Likes

Not to mention how impossible it is when you have bad ping in multiplayer.

What? Its 26. What’s Problem?

Numbers are not written in this form in Persian and Arabic.

1 Like

Fixed in v.139.2

5 Likes

Аpologies. I hadn’t realized that they were all visible at the same time. Perhaps because they overlap too much. That’s why I still think it would be better with multiple spawn shields mounted to have them appear randomly for each life. I like how they look individually, but together the effect is lost.

Hey iA, Why Is The Screen Is very big like that in tablets?

Is That An Update?

Right,Digits are in arabic arent changed too.

1 Like