CIU version 138 BETA

Here’s a screenshot from CI5. At the bottom you can see advice about dangerous places. This advice should also be in the CIU

1 Like

look like an instant death when try to skip to environmental mission

Its likely the positioning of where your ship was when it popped in on the first planet. Its been a while, but I think that coral, where the chicken spawn from, is tangible, hence the death.

but i try to get on top, still get an instant death

1 Like

There is an idea
when I started the mission I saw that I use my own weapon and I thought you can put hypergun in game something look like anniversary mission when you use ion blast with 0 power so you can start the mission with hypergun and 0 power like real CI5
another idea you can add CI4 CI3 CI2 remasted in CIU

1 Like

I don’t know: Did Ironman and some other competitive missions have unoriginally penalty works?

this ability to quicky switch waves won’t make its way until the final release though, fixing it seems unnecessary to me

2 Likes

From this change, only Eggulars Repulsor work if you don’t want to use DPO.
I thought it could be hard, but never thought it could be that hard while giving it a try.

Is it just me or this wave didn’t actually zoom out like before?

Yeah, it was changed.

1 Like

how you know bug this v138.3 the hypergun still default at CI5 didn’t cannot start isn’t glitch any weapon
at these from moron look at top-right side
after 3
bug from 3 firepower still not present at 0 firepower
after 4
they was idea so bugged

or just wait for this emergency patch update and not.

Before updating to v138.3 adding boulder collisions, I saw that in wave 34 there was a large boulder that was always the front that could cover the spaceship, that boulder could collide in v138.3, there was no what’s difficult. In wave 37 after killing all the enemies in the tube, the rocks are on the terrain and behind the large seaweed, it’s not worth adding collision to make it easier to pass. If it does add, then it’s difficult without the Dimensional Phase-out and Eggular Repulsor.

Check the boulders that have more collisions with weapons and you will see it right away.

I thought we will start with 0 power Hypergun?

And this too.

I thought this has been fixed when the UFO Chickens spawn the default chicken from CI5, but seem like this isn’t fixed in planetary chapter, right?

i don’t care. i have already mentioned.

In galaxy ciu when I logged in and press ctrl+t and then I translating in 30 second and then I see the main translate theme is changed and I clicked exit like this…

A question about the Pilot Chicken: They have those color clothes in CI5 from defaut game to testing version (from v138 BETA like here). So why iA didn’t add it to CIU before? If possible, can you try to add the color clothes for those Pilot Chickens in CIU mission?

Ah, this is controlled server-side, which I forgot to re-compile.

:information_source:

Taking BETA server off-line for 5 minutes to apply v.138.3

Update: I had to abort compilation. Will fix later.

BETA server is on-line

14 Likes

I’ve founded that hero quips in planetary chapter are not affected by the gameplay settings, isn’t it?

I ACTULLY have a bug. Wanna me to tell (happend to me in 135v

Would like to post an recent topic of mine, feedback appreciated.