CIU version 133

may I have the testing period? I want to know if I’m able to join (unless it lasts for at least a few days)
again, I’m soooooo hyped for this

may I have a slot too? it’s been forever to play CIU on an iPhone

This fix worked for me, as when I type “nhiệm vụ” for example, it doesn’t come up as “nhieêệm vuụ” anymore.

can I test it?

Even though you gain like ~750 keys with around 12k food

2 Likes

On macOS, VNI and Telex are already a built-in feature since an early version of OS X (yep, it’s rly old). It works differently from UniKey: every alphanumerical character typed is in a “modifiable” state (shown as underlined while typing, ready to be modified; a following non-alphanumerical character removes the state, errors cost you to retype the whole word), while UniKey inputs regular characters and simply replaces them with a modified version when followed by a modifier key. Any characters in their “modifiable” state cannot show up in CIU until that state gets removed. This usually doesn’t make typing too difficult for me, but pressing T to open chat and having it always appear as the first character of my every message just sounds too annoying.
Here is an example (the text box at bottom left corner appears to be one of wine’s features):
example

1 Like

I’m concerned too

Definitely, at least if you complete the these type of missions you still got keys from results screen after taking damage to the enemies that has inside the an key though randomly on it if aware.

and also, it’s an great feature to improve it since many ppl it would grind for more keys around at same time on it. (like much worse than expected)

same thing with windows’ vietnamese ime, words show up in a small box and then get inserted at once. this also leads to cases where pressing backspace will remove one character from both the modifiable content and what’s already shown in the game’s chat box

ios user here, im down!

Does this still happen in v.133? It should have been fixed, I think.

3 Likes

Aight, a little suggestion

Bring back the old typing sounds from the CI episodes
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m not an iPhone player. If the game is also released on the Google Play Store, I will be happy since I don’t have to get the APK from the forum to download the game on an Android. :slightly_smiling_face:

:warning:

In 5 minutes the server will momentarily restart to apply an iOS patch. If you are disconnected, simply reconnect.

7 Likes

The iOS beta is now available. Read more here:

4 Likes

May i have a slot too please?

The beta is open to everyone. Check here: 📱 iOS beta

2 Likes

What about Easter content?

Will be added soon after some update.