CIU version 133

MAIN CHANGES

This is a minor update (with some anti-cheat improvements – that’s an unavoidable fact of life, of course). The game will now enter feature freeze in anticipation of the iOS release, which means no more updates until the iOS version has been released and any related teething problems have been solved. See you on the other side!

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Note that your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (put it in your forum profile where it says “name” so I can find it).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any mid-mission progress
  • your language selection

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.

• :gear: Text input (editbox/editarea): “Backspace” key is now handled as a Unicode character rather as a hardware key for better compatibility with IMEs that need to delete existing characters as part of entry (e.g. UniKey for Vietnamese) (@StarNighter)

• :bulb: Clucker Bombs are no longer affected by Damage Amplifier (@GoldenUndrowler :medal_sports: Idea)

• :gear: Strengthened anti-cheat measures.

• :bug: Fixed crash when pressing ESC while a drag-drop operation is in progress (@Ruby :medal_sports: Bug)

• :bulb: “Squawk Block” missions: Key boost factor is now 0% (was 300%).

25 Likes

Hey, UCO is cheating! I killed it before the server restarted, and when it restarted, it was back to life! It’s cheating death! Ban it, ban it!

Well, in next version won’t could be more updates anymore when you release ios,right?

1 Like

Flew right into the new headquarter! Anyway, “see you on the other side” again, iA, and I just hope that Apple doesn’t do the same as what Google just did to your games. Be well!

just like this

1 Like

I guess that truth.

2 Likes

I’m so hyped for this, being a (pretty much) lifetime iOS user (and macOS too, I’m playing ciu through wine)

I have a question about advertisement for CIU
Since CIU is starting to release its Beta version in each operating system, will be an advertisement made to advertise CIU? You can see that mostly Mobile games have advertisement to advertise some games (or app).

oh my god another update

why

Because

1 Like

oh

why not make it like 50%

no keys means its useless

Food is a thing to sell and gain keys too. Use it :wink:

1 Like

All get to more foods and worth it also no more change then. :expressionless:

Rules are Rules. (no more change)

So IA i was wondering about the HUD destruction meter, how does it work on terms of its value it receive on damage? cause the value it display is way higher to the damage we do to the chicken like 4 digit amount of damage than to the HUD displaying 5 digits amount of destruction

It displays damage per second, not damage per frame. It does that by extrapolating the damage caused during the last 250ms, so it can sometimes exceed the expected value.

3 Likes

Would you be willing to join a TestFlight beta for the game sometime tomorrow?

Also, any other iOS users who are willing to help?

7 Likes

Why extrapolate the damage? If the meter is to that of a standard dps meter why does it need to display amplified dps value

I wanted the meter to be sharp and responsive. To display actual DPS, I’d have to sum the damage during the last full second, which introduces a ramp-up/down delay of one second in the meter.

Using 250ms makes it respond much faster (at the cost of some overshoots).

2 Likes

may I have a slot too?