CIU version 133

why does the save for later icon not show

I guess you saved it… Look closer to the save icon, it has “:heavy_check_mark:” icon

Because you already saved it :white_check_mark:

close the missions tab and re-enter it

Is this a bug? @InterAction_studios

Multiplayers bug only, and iA already know. Won’t fix

1 Like

Speaking of the mission label on the left side.

I see.

A question for Easter edition
Since the Easter edition of “Superchick” boss is the “Feather Brain” boss in CIU nowaday, i’m hopefully to see how Superchick can take its Easter edition in CIU.

What does it mean by 1h1m?
Does it mean the dare will be flown in 1h1m or the dare will expire in 1h1m or the dare will be decided in 1h1m?

Idea:

Get extra live if you die in “Your first mission”, which would not give you score, but play the old extra live sound.

And instead of having missiles all time with you in the same mission, make it give you “Extra missile” bonus when it asks you to use them, and they should be finite.

What do you think?
  • Sure.
  • No.

0 voters

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
So it seems most people want this.

It’s interesting how

All times should be in the past. Your system clock is wrong. Fix it and it this issue will disappear.

I’m not about to special-case the first mission with something that only 1% of players will recognize (and the rest will think is a sound bug)

6 Likes

It won’t be a sound bug if the game says “Extra life!” without giving score on the top left. And it’d be cool to hear this again after episodes, since players will never hear it again.

1 Like

:warning:

v.134 UPDATE

ETA Monday 27 Mar 2023 08:00-10:00 GMT

10 Likes

why is it… not bitten?

Apple needs to give you license for their logo. So, iA will bite it later.

1 Like

ok

:information_source:

In preparation for tomorrow’s update, I’m currently running a BETA server if anyone wants to join.

Download the game from: [Link no longer available]

You can link your existing account that you normally use. Progress on the BETA server is completely separate from the LIVE server. It’s based on a database snapshot when v.132 (not v.133) was released, so your progress will be rolled back slightly (when compared to your live account).

Server will be up for a few more hours. I will notify when I take it off-line.

4 Likes

Thought that’ll be a really long time after v133 was out, but actually not too long, though :thinking: