CIU version 128

UPDATE : It works! :grinning: , at least for now. Obviously multyplayer doesnt work but other missions works fine, daily missions too

We are glad that you have found a solution, any news from you on the future ill be on the lookout. Thank you!

my birthday date 7/9

Chatting place exist :thinking:

1 Like

Who asked? (joking)

1 Like

That’s why they’re having a v128.1.

but,i.e he will be uploading the version 128.2 instead of 128.1. (If he has his opinion)

The current way is fine. However you handle it, there are always people who would prefer something different.

Sadly this is not a proper fix – I’ve temporarily turned off bans for the type of “cheat” your uncle’s laptop triggers. If you have the make/model and/or tech specs for that laptop, it would be a big help.

4 Likes

can you run dxdiag and send a screenshot to iA?
or run “About this PC” in settings (Windows 10 2004 and above), “system infomation” (windows 10 180x builds and lowers), if necessary

1 Like

a simple nerf suggestion for Power Preserver:

in cases where you equipped enough preservers to completely circumvent the fp loss on death (like, 3 preservers on a 3 fp loss or less), you will always lose at least 1 fp instead of none

should power preservers be prevented from making you lose no fp
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

Can you change that line to: “Banned until: 08-07-2037” for the users who got banned?

3 Likes

I heard Brine tried Cheat Engine, correct?

1 Like

yup

1 Like

he should’ve known not to use Cheat Engine

1 Like

Yeah, apparently someone’s mad cause they didn’t follow (or read) the new Cheating Policy.

1 Like

he just an “14 old” guy, not so surprise about this ban

1 Like

So wait that dude did use the cheat engine or was using the cheat engine out of spite? Also how did you guys know this

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/chatting-place/10193/33110?u=depeeper

I know that video i just understanding if the dude used the cheat engine or just used it for a different reason or was pulling a ilfireli thinking he was one of those “white knight cheater”?

Why’s everyone banned here because violating the law immediately becoming pattary :slight_smile:

If this keeps up I swear people who have poor English here are just bad people

A suggestion for buttons:

when you mouse over something clickable, the game makes the clickable thing have a small glow to show it’s clickable, or they glow for the first moments you enter that screen

should clickable objects have a way of telling that they’re clickable?
  • initial glow effect (when you first enter the screen, clickable things will glow briefly)
  • mouse over glow
  • both
  • none

0 voters