CIU version 127

MAIN CHANGES

Credits! If you have helped the game anytime in the last four years, either by submitting ideas, reported bugs, or performed translations, then you are included in the game credits (accessible on the main menu). The credits list will be updated regularly with new contributors, or changed callsigns of existing contributors (there is a delay of at least two versions for any changes to propagate to the credits, so please be patient).

Cheating. Although cheating has always been officially disallowed, during Early Access there was some leniency towards cheaters (they would be kicked out, but not banned). Recently, however, the increase in number of players attempting to cheat, as well as the unsophisticated, crude approach of the cheats (which result in many crashes, corruptions, and general instability), have necessitated a change in the cheating policy.

The new policy is stated here: ⚠ Exploit & cheating policy .

Otherwise this is a minor maintenance update. Enjoy!

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Note that your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (put it in your forum profile where it says “name” so I can find it).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any mid-mission progress
  • your language selection

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.

• :bug: Christmas Edition: Henperor lights now also blink during “Chicken Exponentiality” wave (@DePeeper :medal_sports: Bug)

• :gear: Fixed validateEmail_strict() incorrectly only performing “permissive” validation.

• :gear: Windows version compiled with VS 17.4.3

• :bulb: 2002 mode: Replaced game3-CI4 and game3-CI5 music due to YouTube Content ID claims.

• :bug: Made 3D galaxy appearance consistent between independent instantiations (@VerMishelb :medal_sports: Bug)

• :bulb: Notifications now say “Player joined …” when joining a multiplayer mission (@Mohammed_exe :medal_sports: Idea)

• :new: Added “Credits” button to main menu.

• :new: Added “Reset to default” button to Controls menu (@darkchan @PlasmaX @RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Idea)

• :bulb: Controls->Touchscreen->Button placement screen: Added captions to buttons (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Idea)

• :bulb: Changed “computer” references to “device” (@Mohammed_exe :medal_sports: Idea)

• :bug: Quests: Milestones past “Supreme Admiral” can now be completed (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)

• :gear: Translation editing now requires tier 20 minimum.

• :bulb: “Twice Infinity” boss: Prevented repeatedly targetting the bottom half of the screen (@SA-GoldenBoss128 @neonep :medal_sports: Idea)

• :gear: “It’s a bird! It’s a plane!” boss: When moving randomly. trajectory tangent is now unaffected by speed.

• :bug: Touchscreen: Fixed mission immediately being quit when prior game was quit via “pause” button, and the subsequent game is joined while paused (@Mohammed_exe @Bandicoot @OMARESYT :medal_sports: Bug)

• :bulb: Information Overlay: Added filter by “Asteroid Belt” (@PlasmaX :medal_sports: Idea)

• :bug: League: Fixed cases of “gaining -0.00 dare points” (@GoldenUndrowler @PlasmaX :medal_sports: Bug)

• :bug: Prevented Wormholes from being used as intermediate hops in trip itineraries (bug introduced with galaxy regeneration in v.70) (@darkchan :medal_sports: Bug)

• :gear: “Report player” button now requires tier 10 minimum.

• :gear: More descriptive server message when trying to change the e-mail for a deleted account.

• :bulb: Removed Christmas party.

• :bulb: “Report player” screen no longer automatically quits after reporting a player (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Idea)

• :gear: Removed “2002 party” mode. The visual filtering can still be accessed via the -2002mode command-line parameter.

• :bulb: Messages are now sent to initiating player whenever a contact request is accepted (@DePeeper @SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)

• :gear: Reworked touchscreen input system. Moving spacecraft by more than one fingers is now prevented (@ScarletCuboids @GoldenUndrowler :medal_sports: Idea)

• :gear: Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Idea)

• :gear: Reworked paths for 1x, 2x, and x-independent gfx resources.

• :gear: Fixed RNG output for negative ranges (is backwards-compatible with old RNG :crossed_fingers: )

• :gear: Removed unused second keyset from game configuration data. Due to this change, all menu Options will be lost.

• :gear: Unicode Character :fu: (U+1F595) is no longer allowed in callsigns (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)

• :gear: Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@QuackQuack @GoldenUndrowler @Fira_DA :medal_sports: Idea)

• :gear: Certain Unicode ranges are now disallowed from callsigns and squadron names.

• :gear: Made callsign validation stricter (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)

• :gear: Removed Christmas Edition content.

24 Likes

eh, fix this.

4 Likes

IA are you proud of DALL-E
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠉⢉⠩⢍⡙⠛⠋⣉⠉⠍⢉⣉⣉⣉⠩⢉⠉⠛⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡴⠁⠀⠂⡠⠑⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠐⠁⢊⠀⠄⠈⢦⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣠⡾⠁⠀⠀⠄⣴⡪⠽⣿⡓⢦⠀⠀⡀⠀⣠⢖⣻⣿⣒⣦⠀⡀⢀⣈⢦⡀⠀
⣰⠑⢰⠋⢩⡙⠒⠦⠖⠋⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠘⠦⠤⠴⠒⡟⠲⡌⠛⣆
⢹⡰⡸⠈⢻⣈⠓⡦⢤⣀⡀⢾⠩⠤⠀⠀⠤⠌⡳⠐⣒⣠⣤⠖⢋⡟⠒⡏⡄⡟
⠀⠙⢆⠀⠀⠻⡙⡿⢦⣄⣹⠙⠒⢲⠦⠴⡖⠒⠚⣏⣁⣤⣾⢚⡝⠁⠀⣨⠞⠀
⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠙⢧⡀⠈⡟⠛⠷⡾⣶⣾⣷⠾⠛⢻⠉⢀⡽⠋⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢤⡠⢂⠌⡛⠦⠤⣄⣇⣀⣀⣸⣀⡤⠼⠚⡉⢄⠠⣠⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠮⣔⡁⠦⠀⣤⠤⠤⣤⠄⠰⠌⣂⡬⠖⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⠤⢤⣀⣀⡤⠴⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

6 Likes

Ia, yes I did translate the game for Thai (ภาษาไทย) but for some reason I’m not appear in the game or I’m not translating a lot

I’m “orbited” in the new version!

2 Likes

Roll the middle mouse button (or use your hand if playing on Android) will move the text down, though you try to roll up or roll down. Is this a problem?

If you are not a significant contributor translator, then you won’t be listed.

The scroller can only move downwards – you can’t make it go up.

7 Likes

like…? I don’t understand much, because you said “1 medal is enough to get listed”
And I didn’t find my name although I’ve a bug medal in v126

Bug with android version: Two fingers firing mode doesn’t work and sets it as Automatic

Uhm…

1 Like

Because you use your second finger on “firing” and not “moving”

Above changes is working as intended on Automatic and On-screen button option

For some reason, when someone else accepts your contact request, it’ll display that I accepted it

4 Likes

Can you testing it to see bug?

try it yourself as well and see

I noticed that…I test it too

the first finger is not moving when you click first fire and second moving(inverse).

1 Like

Where am I? I also participated with you, and I am Russian! :worried:

Did you translate anything?

Just because I hope this idea will be added to version 128 :slight_smile:

@InterAction_studios
In right-to-left languages, we need to move this part of the text to the right.

Plus searched user func it would be useful enough for messing around friends…