CIU version 126.2

I miss Ice Cube boss :frowning:

Did he forget to remove Christmas theme?

Read.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios I have 2 suggestions you might want to consider:

First of all, I’ve run into some moron constantly joining my multiplayer missions with alternative accounts (newbie accounts), and callsigns that offended me, which is griefing (see the picture below). Yes, I kept kicking them out, but they wouldn’t stop joining back. It’s so irritating. That’s why I suggest you set a tier requirement for players to create/join multiplayer missions. This would help limiting the ‘‘trolling’’.

Second, can you prevent the ‘‘middle finger’’ icon from being used into creating callsigns, naming spacecraft, etc (the game in general)? It’s offensive and shouldn’t be allowed.

5 Likes

At the end of the mission there is a slight delay for collecting any remaining poweups. The game still hasn’t technically ended, so avoid quitting during this period.

I can confirm you’re included in the credits.

That’s what the “Darken other players” option is for.

“Remaster”, clearly. Stand-alone.

I said “regularly”, not “frequently”. Once a year is still “regular” :wink:

I mean something can fully works on modern versions of Windows.

Perhaps Wine is still 3D-accelerating DirectDraw. Did you try firing a missile? That’s when the FPS really drops.

A week’s worth doesn’t mean I’ll be working on it every single day. Plus, I need to go back and document what I’ve already done, which will slow me down.

Having said that – yes, I expect to get this released during this week.

Nope.

The most recent one (the one CIU uses)

No

Like the original, there won’t be any music in-game. I’ll probably use 2dB’s anniversary track for the menus.

Exactly? Unknown. Around a week, approximately, assuming I don’t pause development for any other emergencies.

Free

No

No

Yes it is. The ammo belts make it seem lopsided, but it’s not.

No

Moron banned.

On the list.

14 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can you add a function to the leaderboard section to open the player’s profile by clicking on the player’s name?
Note: I apologize for using your profile. @SA-GoldenBoss128

And by adding this feature to the squadrons section, we can view the squadron members and apply for membership to that squadron if there is an empty section.
Information such as:
1- The general scores of users are written in front of their names
2- The amount of missions flown in each flight period
3- The possibility of which of the players is the leader of the squadron (it is indicated by a special sign in front of its name)
4- The minimum tier or score to enter the squadron (it can vary from tier 1 to 99, and the minimum score can also be involved for cases where all players have tier 99)

7 Likes

I just tested it now and it doesn’t seem to do anything bad beyond shaking the screen (but that’s probably a design choice)

1 Like

Right, sorry, what about an option to also darken the other player’s weapons? They tend to cover the screen a lot, could something like that be implemented in the future?

So, if millennium hatchling was never added because of copyright reasons, why do we not have a similar-looking ship just like Henterprise.

Henterprise looks VERY different to Enterprise. I can’t even say for sure which exact model it was based on by looking at it. Hen Solo, however, is very similar and can’t really be made too different.

1 Like

Well, it looks slightly similar to Enterprise, but let’s include The yolk-star™ too and how it looks like the death star.

So basically you want hensolo ship to change it to make it not really an obscure star wars reference?

Ok, here’s something to prevent these accounts once and for all.

Can you make making a callsign require high tier.
Now we’re taking tiers as trust levels, with nice perks.
And with this, they can’t join multiplayer without callsigns, or do anything related to have text reaching other players. So, we hit 2 40 birds chickens with one stone fork.

After all, most people on tiers <=15 end up having their callsign set to their password or email address or random gibberish. Then leave the game forever.

Random thought/idea, but what if the danger zone for Comet Chase was changed to be similar to how Effervescence is (or how Terminator Chickens is, with the “thin” warning zones)? The basis behind this is that the comets’ angle of approach can vary a lot per mission, so by having the warning zones on the sides, it can help with trying to avoid the edges when comets come.

This will never happen, because weapons are not customizable in the game (I didn’t say about mod)
Also, darken other weapons moght make you “confused” because you don’t know what shot them

I ‘‘kind’’ of suggested that before, but it was denied. Although I support your idea.

It’s not like everyone grinds the game a lot/quickly. A lot of players take way longer to level up their tiers. What if a (very) low tier player (who barely plays the game) had their suggestion or bug report approved by IA, but couldn’t recieve their idea/bug medal since their in-game callsign is ‘’-‘’ just like an uncountable number of other players with the same blank callsign? Unless they can set a unique callsign for themselves, IA can’t identify them in-game.

no it will? have you seen what iA did to the party location? it litteraly just changes colors!
just because iA don’t let us do it does not mean that iA can not do it.

3 Likes

Idea: Can you add recommended text to essential items? Example:
mez
sus
yéova imp
NOTE: This is only my opinion, and this list doesn’t include all of the essential items that should be recommended (e.g lives, coolants, missiles, etc…)

1 Like

Seems pretty unnecessary and play style dependant.

4 Likes