CIU version 127

It just says “location”, that’s why I say that I’m from Russia, I didn’t translate. And so I was not added to credits, although I participated!

I don’t receive any medal why and my callsgin is the same just m not M

ask him to get the medal
one small advise: put your callsign in your forum’s bio next time, so iA can find it faster

1 Like

I want medal, gave me medal patrick

Is it possible to write our real name in the localization section? We have already written our name as “translator name” in the translation section.

Acknowledged (this bug is only when using “Follow method: Point” – “Drag” doesn’t have this issue). Will fix.

Fixed in v.128 :medal_sports: Bug

It is enough for bug and ideas. I’m talking about translators. Translating one phrase doesn’t get you listed.

There is currently a lag of two versions, so your name will appear in v.128

You need to have translated a “significant” amount of phrases.

I’ve fixed the centering at least. :medal_sports: Bug

As for the order of the phrases, in right-to-left languages credits are displayed as such:

Is this not correct?

Your callsign is “mohammed_exe”? I can’t find it. Medal awarded

10 Likes

I’ve abandoned that idea. Not many people have done that, or (even worse) they misunderstood the instructions and entered wrong text.

8 Likes

Yes,he is.

3 Likes

Found it. Medal awarded.

9 Likes

2023-01-22 (9)

Thinking about adding a mission type icon besides the rocket or anywhere whenever your friends is flying a mission

3 Likes

If exactly like the English phrase, the creator’s role is written on the right and his name on the left, it will be correct.

5 Likes

You should be drinking coffee. :coffee:

Oh okay. Guess I’ll be patient from now :>
Anyway, congrat for those who appeared in credit list for outstanding contribution :grin:

2 Likes

Ok i have 4 medals for idea i don’t know how i get it
And 2 medals for bugs so where am i ???

Be patient because iA literally gone over 1000 names in the database and he might have missed some

Also iA I think you have forgotten me (here’s my current callsign btw: [TPkR].Error_Bonnie)

2 Likes

IA,I think you miss something for us

So I was initially thinking about custom death effect and that got me wondering. Hey IA, what is the limit is there to having a lot of the UIs be customizable ( both enemy and player death effect, enemy projectiles, enemies skins, etc.)?

1 Like

I get it, but what about the others? How did you guys get there?

You need to have a Bug/Idea medals and wait for the two versions delay in order to get listed

1 Like

Rip you xd