CIU version 126.2

Though we are out of EA but we still can continue to tell our idea, right guy?
I’m not have any mind for this, because not every time i do this forever. Sometime my idea is inspired by my thinking or anything outside. It’s just a problem about my time, i may do some idea in the future. While that, iA just try to release mobile version. I hope this will be successful, so i can invite my friends in my uni class (or more) to play together.

Advertisement - Well, you know. This is a important thing to do. The more players join our game, the more our game develope more far. We can look at “Play Together” game as a lesson to do.

yes

1 Like

This callsign uses some weird Unicode combining characters, so anything is possible. It shouldn’t really be allowed. I’ll see if/how this can be fixed.

No. Numbering continues.

No. I’ll prevent posting new topics in it, however. (Let me know if you can still post)

Gaining the medal was removed, not the medal itself. But I could hide it from the game, if supported by a poll.

Depends on why you need a VPN for. I will open my firewall here so everyone can connect. But if your country/ISP is blocking network traffic for any reason, then a VPN will still be required.

Call them “updates” if that suits you better. But there are still 126 of them (more, actually, counting emergency patches)

Highly unlikely. But I also said that about multiplayer in CIU at one point, so… the lesson here is that I, unlike Mad Madam Madámme, cannot predict the future accurately and anything is possible, really.

It’s 320Kbps .mp3s. I have yet to meet a single person who could tell them apart from FLACs, but I suppose they could be added if there’s strong demand for them.

That would never be practical because big surprises hide bug surprises. And you don’t want a bug surprise on your EA exit update (although it appears we got one regardless :frowning: )

Fixed. There could be other inaccuracies because this was compiled in a hurry – let me know if you spot anything amiss.

When you click on on the “X” buttons, what is the reason shown there for being disabled?

Unlikely.

If you don’t read these messages, they will pile up in your inbox for 24 hours (which can straddle a single day, so two might be visible simultaneously)

Yes

10 Likes

Questions:

• When will we have credits?
  • Will cheating be banable now? (Instead of being kicked?) What’s your new Cheating policy?
  • How will beta work? Will you make a whole new server for its features? Or will it simply end up like that previous optional update?

Also, interactionstudios.com still says CIU is in early access.

I haven’t had time to do this yet. Possibly in the new year.

There is no change to the cheating policy yet.

It will be an independent server. I don’t yet know if/how progress made on that server will be retrofitted back to the “stable” branch.

Thanks, I’ll update it.

6 Likes

Well, that’s similar to my Test server idea I had long time ago. Also, it’d look weird to inherit normal CIU progress and beta CIU altogether. So, ig, maybe, you can make it look like a completely different game, with the purpose of testing new features before they come. And also never hurt cheaters.

1 Like

Welp it seems to be out of EA on steam

7 Likes

“This action is not allowed for missions flown as multiplayer.”

Well, ok.
Following to iA’s request, i’ll make a poll about the Early Access medal

Gaining the medal was removed, not the medal itself. So… Hiding the medal from the game, should or not?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Would you like to explain to me why? What was the point in having that medal in the first place if you’re gonna just hide it now?

I suppose, just hide the medal for newest players to able enjoying the game for once as an choice on it if that’s not the problem.

It doesn’t cost you anything to have it am I right? It’s instantly an additional goodie which makes it a better valued purchase.
And as for people being able to tell them apart it depends on many things: hearing, good audio card, great headphones.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios as always, does this soundtrack it would had some interviews for the composer of the series so far above his experience in the style along with the future of the series, tho?

What I think would make sense is to not display it in the medal screen if the player doesn’t have it. That way new players won’t have an eternally empty spot there. Not sure if that’s what Knightcap meant or not.

1 Like

and also, woah, 4 years of developing the suffering bring an truest dream after when this one has been revealed years ago with more improvements specifically changing it from the community and the rest such as introducing newest features of the ideas and many of them in bottom of my heart finally, I feel like thank you the developers and the community from developing the suffering with the enemies has been becoming an bullet hell based on rather than the previous ones that it wouldn’t work anything until for now i can’t believe it how surprised if we’re gonna to inside with the game’s himself!

seriously, if you’re enjoying bullet hell ones (such as touhou or the cave franchises (deathsmiles, dodonpachi) then ppl it’s gonna to enjoying for once at all!

suffering with the enemies it wouldn’t continue it then let us unite together!

3 Likes

Ok, so that was a multiplayer you joined and you must start it again as single-player (or even host it) before you can do any of these things.

I suppose. I’ll pass it on to 2dB.

2dB is providing the liner notes. I don’t know what he has to say yet.

11 Likes

I’ll change the poll. Please check it again later
Edit: Bruh, i’ll make it again

2 Likes

About the EA medal hiding, maybe it shouldn’t show it’s shadow on non-EA players medal list, but you could see it on those, who have it?

Do this again

Should or not
  • Yes, hide for all players (include old players and new players)
  • Yes, just hide for new players
  • No, it’s a memory
0 voters

So why i said the medal shouldn’t be appear from now? Because new player aren’t necessary to know them, except they care the Early Access phase, we can tell them later. This isn’t Early Access anymore, you know, and when the game is released widely in the world, noone won’t care the Early Access anymore.