CIU version 126.2

“This action is not allowed for missions flown as multiplayer.”

Well, ok.
Following to iA’s request, i’ll make a poll about the Early Access medal

Gaining the medal was removed, not the medal itself. So… Hiding the medal from the game, should or not?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Would you like to explain to me why? What was the point in having that medal in the first place if you’re gonna just hide it now?

I suppose, just hide the medal for newest players to able enjoying the game for once as an choice on it if that’s not the problem.

It doesn’t cost you anything to have it am I right? It’s instantly an additional goodie which makes it a better valued purchase.
And as for people being able to tell them apart it depends on many things: hearing, good audio card, great headphones.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios as always, does this soundtrack it would had some interviews for the composer of the series so far above his experience in the style along with the future of the series, tho?

What I think would make sense is to not display it in the medal screen if the player doesn’t have it. That way new players won’t have an eternally empty spot there. Not sure if that’s what Knightcap meant or not.

1 Like

and also, woah, 4 years of developing the suffering bring an truest dream after when this one has been revealed years ago with more improvements specifically changing it from the community and the rest such as introducing newest features of the ideas and many of them in bottom of my heart finally, I feel like thank you the developers and the community from developing the suffering with the enemies has been becoming an bullet hell based on rather than the previous ones that it wouldn’t work anything until for now i can’t believe it how surprised if we’re gonna to inside with the game’s himself!

seriously, if you’re enjoying bullet hell ones (such as touhou or the cave franchises (deathsmiles, dodonpachi) then ppl it’s gonna to enjoying for once at all!

suffering with the enemies it wouldn’t continue it then let us unite together!

3 Likes

Ok, so that was a multiplayer you joined and you must start it again as single-player (or even host it) before you can do any of these things.

I suppose. I’ll pass it on to 2dB.

2dB is providing the liner notes. I don’t know what he has to say yet.

11 Likes

I’ll change the poll. Please check it again later
Edit: Bruh, i’ll make it again

2 Likes

About the EA medal hiding, maybe it shouldn’t show it’s shadow on non-EA players medal list, but you could see it on those, who have it?

Do this again

Should or not
  • Yes, hide for all players (include old players and new players)
  • Yes, just hide for new players
  • No, it’s a memory
0 voters

So why i said the medal shouldn’t be appear from now? Because new player aren’t necessary to know them, except they care the Early Access phase, we can tell them later. This isn’t Early Access anymore, you know, and when the game is released widely in the world, noone won’t care the Early Access anymore.

I don’t like any medal being a secret though. It’s a very long time (4 years) and we shouldn’t pretend that it doesn’t exist for new players.

2 Likes

We don’t, that’s true.
But what about any players join CIU from now? Excatly is from next year because Mobile users is more crowded than PC players.
Beside, in case CIU is popular widely in the world just like the case of “Play Together”, you think how many people know Early Access phase?

What about this:

We keep the EA medal without changes, but add a new one for “beta” version.

IA said that there are plans to divide CIU into 2 versions: stable and development.
We can just leave the EA medal as a memory that doesn’t give anything. The new medal would be given for playing few missions in the “beta” version. It would function basically the same and it would allow new players to get the famous “medal medal”.

Leave EA medal in peace and add a new “beta” medal when it releases?

• yes
  • no
  • ?

0 voters

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be a secret, and it wouldn’t be if this is done properly. It should remain visible when viewing the medals of a player that has it, obviously. Whether it’s hidden or not should depend on whose profile is being looked at, not on who is viewing a profile.
Edit: naturally, I’m not paying attention. I agree with what Piotrek said:

1 Like

Hey, iA. I have a question just for fun.
Where did you take those pictures on these papers?

P/s: You shot and you broke the chemical, but there is no “mark” on Beaker’s shirt.
Bug or something else?

1 Like

dunno if necessary, but you forgot H&C, and “and”.

fieldsm

Wasn’t Klaus name officially changed to “Alchemist”? (and “and”)

You forgot Boss nova, Chicken exponentiality, Crazy squawker, and Henlley’s comet.

Maybe add “in the world” because it looks confusing with the sentence before it

(Maybe add “+ a secret one!”)

1 Like

mention CIU release here :eyes:

2 Likes

No he tell him

1 Like