CIU version 126.2

I technically joined CIU in 1997 once

1 Like

I hope it doesn’t copy the bad stuff from Minecraft’s game-updating system, imagine if enemy or ship votes were a thing… :scream:

2 Likes

That was ci1 date i kill your joke haha

1 Like

OMG Fire is secretly Spamton from the past

4 Likes

So i know this well take long time to make but whats next [poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=1 chartType=bar]

• Spacecraft
  • Weapon
  • Satellite
  • Hardpoint
  • New boss
    [/poll]
2 Likes

uhhh looks like your poll isn’t working

1 Like

Im new don’t know how to do it

1 Like

lemme do it for you

• Spacecraft
  • Weapon
  • Satellite
  • Hardpoint
  • New boss
0 voters
4 Likes

Thanks bro

1 Like

This thing kinda already happened once

1 Like

Yes my best thing in the game is ships its have abilities and cool skins

1 Like

There is bug about waves with analog
Foods/weapons and cuisine can’t go at the direction of the analog
Is this ok??

1 Like

So much for “flawless masterpiece” :disappointed:. Will fix. This will require a version bump to 127, however, and I’m uncertain if it’s worth doing now (it only affects multiplayer games).

9 Likes

So… credits?

A little Ping sacrifices while using VPN wont hurt
right?

He’s got Full cone so no need vpn

oh

4 years sure. 126 versions? No. Some of them weren’t exactly worthy of upping the major number. And there were many point releases even. Maybe I should go back to my versioning topic to see how we’re standing currently…

This is certainly interesting.

Hope to see all of content from episodes in CIU so we can have an easy remake in form of DLCs.

157 vs 104. Not gonna lie I expected it to be way less, but let’s also hope the new waves will surpass the reused waves.

I wouldn’t list key rush, ironman, budget constraint and pot luck there. It’s just normal mission but with some stats altered (higher key drop, insane difficulty, limited items, random items).

Speaking of previous episodes. Any chance that co-op on same PC will return? CI games were (and still are, but the episodes seem so… meh now compared to CIU) to play with others when they visit you.

Roger that.

Woah. This is gonna be big.

So there is a chance it will be in very high quality possibly never before heard in games. At least I sincerely hope so that you will use the ability of Steam to provide .flac files.

Not gonna lie. I expected some hidden surprise in form of something new (a boss, weapon, some expansions) to celebrate the occasion. Maybe it could also be then worth it to get a Steam news card that shows every time you boot up Steam, but I don’t know how is it chosen and this version certainly doesn’t seem like some major difference to previous version.

4 Likes

After many months of playing missions, grilling chicken for food for the kids in the basement, playing this game for over 6 hours straight just for a rank, it’s here, despite me being in the community for a year, I have made many additions to the game. Gud game, number #1 game, it should be GOTY if it was big enough.

1 Like

Can it be made available in flac in addition to mp3? Steam allows soundtracks to include lossless (or “high quality” as they call it) audio as optional downloads.

1 Like