Where to find key rush mission?

Thank goodness! They would be farmed otherwise and people would get the wrong experience with hours spent on grinding keys with the same mission. It would get monotonous. However I still have an issue, actually I still have many issues but those take more time and are reserved for some time later. Why are the game settings resetted whenever I update the game. I’ve died multiple times when I found out that the assigned key doesn’t do it’s function.

Farming is optional anyway, depends on your choice.

Unfortunately players must partake in farming in order to gain a higher key count and buy more items so that they come at No.1 in the periodical challenges and boast their skills.

Or they could play normally for some time. The rate at which you earn keys is satysfying enough.

Early Access feature: reset any in-game options you have configured (including satellite auto-fire ON and reset tutorial). When the game goes to full version this won’t happen again.

1 Like

It’s still irritating though.

You don’t understand that some people have bigger egos than yours and mine.

1 Like

This right here is totally false. I played with a new account a few times(it was named guest#randomnumberidon’tremember) and was able to get 1st place a few times even with very few items. And I really only got keys from the dailies themselves. You can’t just rely on special items,you still need to know how to play.

2 Likes

Instead of a super rare normal mission,it could be an additional daily.Just sayin’.Everyone deserves a chance,but only one.

No, there should be something “rare” and “extraordinary” that should only be available to real Veterans of the game.

Once a month?

Does this mean that only the first person to find the planet that has this mission gets to play it, or anyone can play but only once? And will the locations of these rare missions regenerated every 4 weeks like Heroware? (I know it’s still too early to ask about these, so I don’t need an instant answer.)

Of course that the mission will be playable for everyone(but only ONCE). It will be terrible if only the first player who find the mission can play it.

2 Likes

And if it was first player only thing,before we hnow it ,@Sammarald would be making it rich,while we scratch our over what happened.

Emeraldplay is great when it comes to playing the actual missions,but emerald doesn’t really explore all that much.

1 Like

Goes back to what I said,doesn’t it?We UHF recruits are amazingly proficient at sitting in the same place in the galaxy.(Orbits not counted.)

Well what did you expect if the exploration is just horrible and pointless.

Yep.There should be more ideas for travel(like say,a comet that travels through a long route between systems and kicks out players at random systems.Just throwing that one out) instead of unimaginative boss ideas.

There were many suggestions for improving the exploration and trying to stop players from sitting in 1 place.

Just my ideas:

When we travel inside solar system we don’t waste fuel and I think that we should lose fuel there so we would travel with caution.
If idea above pissed you, don’t read this because you will want to kill me. I think that we should also lose fuel in missions. This way we would lose much more fuel and we would have to buy it. Right now you can play CIU and don’t even lose fuel - just stay in one solar system and do daily and weekly challenges and missions inside this solar system
Second bunch of my ideas

You all must know Battle Royale games. There’s this toxic areas, storm or whatever you call it and you can’t stay in one place because of that. So here’s three ways we can add it to game with small portion of sense:
Second bunch of my ideas - #10 by kokokokos

Colosseum would make the exploration needed little more. Because you couldn’t just sit at one planet and play challenges and planet missions all the time. Still you could just sit at the Colosseum, but you wouldn’t have shorter missions to play because you can only play the short daily challenge 3 times at each difficulty.
Colosseum station (+ little rant about mails)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.