Weapons Concepts

Not an idea for a new weapon, but a suggestion for improving an old one - how about including the feature to change the color of the Ion Blaster’s projectiles, since they already have three different colors?

2 Likes

red :zap:0-9
yellow: :zap:10-19
green: :zap:20-more

something like that?

1 Like

actually I was thinking about allowing us to choose the color, like how we could customize our spaceship in ci5 (ik we won’t be able to customize spaceships in ciu, but i think this would be simpler to implement than customization)

4 Likes

it’s like editing the color of the weapons: a green neutron gun (an example)

2 Likes

Exactly, damn straight

2 Likes

This is my first weapon concept. It’s called bubblegun and just like after the name the gun will shoot bubbles. The weapon will be automatic, so you only have to hold down the left mouse button. At firepower 0, the weapon will shoot a small amount of bubbles (about 5), and the speed of the weapon will also be slow. With the increase of firepower, the weapon will be faster and will issue more and more bulbs. The weapon will overheat slowly. Unfortunately, I was unable to make a gift concept, so I will write how it will look. The gift will have a Violet-magenta color. However, I managed to make a concept of a weapon, but it is of poor quality. I hope that you liked my concept. Thank you for reading. To hear. herobubblegun

11 Likes

Itis a good idea as it would be useful to know who ship is who if, let say, 4 player now start the game and did not customise the ship but only the weapon colour and play a game with all having the same weapon.It could be used like that in a challenge if possible.

1 Like

I was thinking about weapon variants.It can be unlocked with keys and it would change the weapon’s into something similar but completed new.Let say you have the ion blaster but you have the variant selected the weapon shoots could be stronger but it would have a different colour and lets say less spread.

Also the introduction of weapon upgrade system where each weapons can be upgraded to add to more variety and in general more stuff to do.

1 Like

Hello. I come today with another weapon idea. This weapon is called Asteroid gun. The weapon will shoot asteroids when you click the left mouse button.Weapon will be automatic, but manual fire will be faster. I made the concept of this weapon (sorry for poor quality of photos) and will show it to you now.

asteroid%20gun%20lvl%200

Weapon on Firepower 0

asteroid%20gun%20frp%205

Weapon on Firepower 5

asteroid%20gun%20frp%2010

Weapon on Firepower 10

asteroid%20gun%20frp%20max

Weapon on Max Power

I hope you enjoyed my concept. Anyway, have a nice day!

14 Likes

Maybe when Asteroid Gun get larger asteroid at higher power levels the larger asteroid can break up into small asteroids upon collision with the chicken.This machanic might be similar to the debris in the debris level in chicken invaders 4.

2 Likes

I was also thinking about it. But, I forgot to mention it.

1 Like

i think it is rly good

I like the idea, but what would its ſtrengths and weakneſſes be? How quickly would the bubbles fire? Would they pop on impact? Knowing theſe details will make the concept more concrete, helping people to viſualize and judge it better.

2 Likes

With each firepower collected, the weapon will have a faster rate of fire. On firepower 0, the weapon will shoot about 3 or 5 bubbles, so with each firepower captured, the weapon will have more bubbles and will have faster rate of fire. (Around firepower 20 weapons will be fast like Boron Railgun and will release 10 bubbles.) Yes, the bubbles will pop out when they touch the chicken. I also want to add that this was my second concept and I was a little stressed out.

1 Like

I really like this weapon idea of yours. I hope that it’ll be in game :wink:

2 Likes

it will be super amaazing get it

1 Like

sounds great i mean loll

1 Like

Me too, I can’t wait for it.

1 Like