Weapon Reskin Library V2.0

I always look forward to new ideas and this seems to be good for all pilots. We all face a mission differently. Having more options gives more choices. Pilots are able to make their skills more effective when a choice can be made. Now the only change in weapons is to keep the one in use or change by collecting the random gift. This is part of the challenge and any weapon ideas help the game to evolve. Fly safe. Be well all…

3 Likes

make an utensil poker customization that replaces forks with solitaire cards

2 Likes

so i check in after being inactive to discover that twisted fate joined the UHF :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yea, some toxic users and crap (also new stuff in CIU)

How I can install in android version

Its only available in PC as of now

Umm, the android version came out a few months ago

Muhammad is asking how he can download this mod in the Android version, which isn’t possible as of now.

1 Like

oh ok

There is a way to install mods to Android by modifying the APK, but:

1. It doesn’t take compression in consideration so the game size will be affected just as much as the mod weighs;
  2. It likely won’t be an (easily accessible) option when the game comes to Google Play;
  3. You need a computer to do this all, because Android is currently crazy with its security and I can’t make IAMI mobile that would be able to modify other app’s data;
  4. It definitely won’t work for iOS devices unless some kind of jailbreak is applied (idk I never touched an apple device);
  5. I personally didn’t try modding the mobile version, all I know is that some people from IAMI Discord server managed to do this successfully;

TL;DR: You have to mod the CIU.dat.122x.mp3 or whatever it’s called there inside the game’s apk and install it.

11 Likes

I’ll write a tutorial for it, but just in case you really need it, and resource file on android is allowed to be modified (which I don’t really know)

5 Likes

Here’s my hand-written tutorial (included images + detailed steps)
Use Read Mode on Word with 140% Zoom for better “experience”

Sorry if it has bad grammar

2 Likes

Oh yeah you need to Uninstall your current CIU on your phone and then install that apk
you’re welcome

1 Like

Still

Did i do something wrong?

that’s weird :neutral_face:
I’ve tested mine and work perfectly fine

can I have your modified apk file and give it a try?

Same problem mine would you please give us your modified apk

well…actually I can, but private only
PM time

Is this work?