šŸ“Š Weapon data spreadsheet

i know that bro

1 Like

Then stop flooding the topic with useless replies. I donā€™t know why you & mina always do that. Iā€™m not relying here anymore since Iā€™m going off-topic.

11 Likes

Donā€™t do this ok? Or else this account is suspended again.

donā€™t talk here please it is topic off

4 Likes

topic off

1 Like

How can I change weapon damage namber?

by editing it in the excel

Reply this if you think this is stupid

7 Likes

Maybe this is a bit stupid, but its funny

This is actually supposed to let experienced players test the game during certain situations to make bug reporting easier, in fact, as iA said, in the hands of the ignorant this could be dangerous

4 Likes

Satellites rain!

How can I enable excel file in v 59.3 ?? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Rename the spreadsheet properly to make it work

1 Like

postron is the best DPS

3 Likes

I wonder who still play with this sandbox

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/803545034850041876/CIU-WeaponData-v66.override.xls

@InterAction_studios Iā€™ve changed the overheat times for some weaponsā€™ lower firepower levels. They will start with a higher overheat time that gradually decreases through higher fp levels, until they are able to start handling crowds proper. Iā€™ve gotten some people to test it, and they said it was fine.

Also included: A damage nerf for Plasma Rifle.

PS: I also a found a bug using the Excels. Apparently, you can use them to see what waves will show up in Daily Challenges, surrender, and itā€™ll be as if you never played the mission. This allows the player to know what waves show up in the mission, and then turn the excel off to actually do the mission with foresight as to what waves show up, and what to bring.

8 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™ll have a look.

Acknowledged, but wonā€™t fix. Excel override functionality will be removed eventually anyway.

6 Likes

I had a look. I didnā€™t really anticipate the overheat times to rise that much :eyes: But I have no problem with making the change.

However, there is an issue with your Lightning values. Look at the ā€œc_DamageUntilOverheatā€ chart. Thereā€™s a sharp decline between powers 5 and 6.

5 Likes

At FP 6, it gets itā€™s second bolt, which makes it better for crowd control, so I donā€™t think the decline will be too impactful.

But of course, I can nerf the buff for lightning so the decline is gone.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/804329248579387405/CIU-WeaponData-v66.override.xls

The reason why Lightning had a constant higher overheat till fp 6 is because it only has one bolt, which makes it hard to deal with more enemies at a time.

1 Like

Changed in v.67 :medal_sports: Idea

12 Likes