Itās not.
ok, I LOVED THIS FEATURE, althought itās cheating, i like the most out of everything in my life
Can you both stop? And pacman why are you again starting pointless discussion?
You will not be punished for using a custom Excel file.
@trueuser Donāt correct other users. Mind your own business.
Iāll try messing with the excel file more, to see what happens if I set the damage to 0 and to a negative number
If you set it to a negative number, expect the enemies to be healed instead of being damaged.
If you set it to 0, nothing happens, but there might be a chance for the game to crash.
⦠bruh. I havenāt tried both healing and damaging the same enemy, Iām just curious. Please donāt spoil it
Spoil what? the topic post even states that 0 will make the game crash.
Try 2,000,000 to one-shot bosses.
bruh do 1E+99

I think you guys missed the point of this feature.
I was just testing for fun smh
Not really, Iāve set my FireInterval to 0 and my Barbequer damage to -9999999(for testing, only) and the game doesnāt crash, at all
v.52 note: There are no changes to the Excel from v.51. You can just rename your existing v.51 file and it will work in v.52.
may i get that cursed excel file
Here it is:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406494361698697216/731326254761902140/CIU-WeaponData-v52.override.xls
Your game can be super laggy or it might crash due to lag, use a satellite to heal a boss with multi-phases like Boldly Goes Wherever It Please, Egg Cannon Confrontation, The Yolk-Star then damage it with a weapon
Hello IA if you please can you make the server accept any mission with weapon data spreadsheet
No. If that was done, then players could finish missions easily and use it as an exploit everytime.
