📊 Weapon data spreadsheet

Fuck no. Why would he do that?
You do realise that this would essentially allow for cheating?
This is not going to happen. Period.

8 Likes

Then play on lower difficulties then. instead of cheating.

10 Likes

Play on tourist. Or find an easier game.

9 Likes

I will get little amount of key

It doesn’t matter. This is if you want to play it easier instead of harder.

2 Likes

What has this got to do with what we’re talking about?

12 Likes

We are talking about weapon data script in game

And you’re talking about another game which has got nothing to do with the spreadsheet. Now back to CIU:
Nope, it won’t be allowed. Case closed.

3 Likes

Why you need to repeat?

6 Likes

Updated topic with v.53 Excel file.

:warning: Do NOT use Excel files from previous versions, they are incompatible.

15 Likes

There’s a mistake in the v.53 Excel which sets the default Absolver “damage sharing” to 0% (it should be 50%).

If you plan on testing Absolver, first set “damage sharing” (cell I20) to 0.5.

13 Likes

Updated with v.54 Excel.

This includes the Absolver damage sharing fix (see previous post), but is otherwise identical to v.53.

9 Likes

Please only post serious re-balancing suggestions here, not random experimentations.

11 Likes

Weapon usage data for period 15/7/2020 to 25/7/2020 (only for players with 10+ hours of career playtime):

17 Likes

We can see that popularity ≠ power, but more like popularity ≈ user-friendliness. Utensil poker still reign high because its former glory, soon it will go down.

3 Likes

This is not the topic for that:

4 Likes

Woah, photon be up there. :joy:

I’ve been struggling to find a main weapon since all the rebalancing started (because I’ve had less time to play) so this is interesting to see. Bit disturbing how Moron is more popular than Laser at the moment. :joy:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The v.55 file hasn’t changed. But you’ll need to rename it to 55 (instead of 54) to make it work.

14 Likes