UHF League Overhaul

The League is not League because it’s not League due to the fact that League is lack of League, making League not League. To make League League you have to add League into League in order to make League League, which requires some League to Make League League. If the League but don’t have League then it’s not League, making you rename it to anything but League.

Third time’s a crowd. UHF League Overhaul here will make the League less boring and LESS abusable. This here will have ACTUAL LEAGUE in League.

MECHANICS+:

League now have Leagues. You can check the rank you’re standing in by clicking the “My rank” in the League screen. These leagues are like medals but not medals. Leagues will appear next to your callsign (like the CHL badge which could be toggled).

Promotion System: every week, the system will check all recruits progress and declare if they rank up or rank down. Recruits have to get certain amount of dare points in order to promote.

• if you have enough points (>=80%), you will be promoted the next week.
  • If you’re too low on points (<=20%), you will be demoted next week. Redeem yourself!
  • If you’re at the middle, you’ll lose 35% of the progress the next week (unless you’re at the worst League). This means you will be demoted if you don’t dare constantly. Fear not as you cannot get yourself demoted down more than two ranks if you don’t dare constantly. Your Dare Points just stop from decaying.
  • If you’re at 100% of progress, you’ll enter Graduation Mode. See more below
  • If you’re at 0% of progress and lose a dare, you’ll instantly demote to the previous league with 65% of progress.

Dare limit: You can only dare who is in your League or who is about to get demoted from the next league or who is about to get promoted in the previous league. The rating system is still Elo.

LEAGUES & DIFFICULTY:

The higher your League, the more difficult the dare you send/recieve. In friendly match, they’re unlimited means you can select any dare that ranges from your league to below.

Higher League requires higher dare points to rank up. You start at the first League with 50% progress.

• Promote will set you to the next League with 25% progress.
  • Demote will set you to 50% progress.

Here are the Leagues and it’s difficulty:

Bronze League - Where you started:
Requires 500 dare points to promote to the next. Can gain/lose up to 200 dare points.

• No league progress deletion
  • Can dare any difficulty
  • No environments
  • Rookie Skill

Silver League - You know how to fly but not competitively:
Requires 500 dare points to promote to the next. Can gain/lose up to 100 dare points

• Can dare any difficulty
  • No environments
  • Rookie skill

Gold League - Average recruit:
Requires 500 dare points to promote to the next. Can gain/lose up to 75 dare points.

• Can’t dare <=20% difficulty
  • Sometimes have 1 environment
  • Rookie skill

Platinum League - Professional in training:
Requires 1000 dare points to promote to the next. Can gain/lose up to 100 dare points.

• Can’t dare <=30% difficulty.
  • Can have up to 2 environments
  • Always have 2 stages (only for invasion missions)
  • Veteran skill

Emerald League - You’re awesome:
Requires 2000 dare points to promote to the next. Can gain/lose up to 100 dare points.

• Can’t dare <=40% difficulty
  • Can have up to 3 environments, they appear more often
  • Always have 2 stages (invasions only)
  • Veteran skill
  • Enemy Projectile speed +10%

Ruby League - Elite recruits:
Requires 3000 dare points to promote to the next. Can gain/lose up to 100 dare points.

• Can’t dare <=50% difficulty
  • Can have up to 3 environments, they appear MUCH more often.
  • 2 stages whatever
  • SSH skill
  • Enemy Projectile speed +20%

Diamond League - where the pros sit:
Can gain up to 10000 dare points. Can gain/lose up to 50 dare points. This is the last League. No more promotion.

• No League progress deletion (however, lose 10 times in a row here will instantly demote you down to ruby league with 40% progress)
  • Can’t dare <=60% difficulty
  • Can have up to 3 environments, ALWAYS have at least 1 environment.
  • SSH skill
  • Enemy Projectile speed +40%
  • Can’t preview waves
  • Dare choice extended up to 6 dares

LEADERBOARDS:

The leaderboard now will split for each league. All leaderboard except the diamond will rank based on the progress. The diamond however will base on the dare points. The leaderboard will reset each week because of the promotion and reset system.

GRADUATION MODE: When you reach 100% of progress in League, you’ll enter this mode. This is the border of two leagues. Here you have to dare and beat recruits at the next league as streak to instantly rank up.

• Bronze to silver require 2 streak, can fail 3 attempts.
  • Silver to gold require 3 streak, can fail 3 attempts.
  • Gold to platinum require 3 streak, can fail 2 attempts.
  • Platinum to emerald require 3 streak, can fail 1 attempt.
  • Emerald to ruby require 3 streak, no fail attempts.
  • Ruby to diamond require 5 streak, no fail attempts.

If you succeed, you’ll instantly promote. If you fail, you’ll lose 25% of progress.

Note: you can skip this by waiting for the weekly promotion.

REASON:

*This overhaul will change League in many ways instead of just stupid and easy. It is now more challenging as you progress. This also (maybe) eliminate all of the harassment/abuse for points and make League more rewarding.

@InterAction_studios I know about the feature freeze so when it’s done, can you look at this?

How is it?
  • Yes, good
  • Hmm, ok
  • Neutral
  • Nah, I’ll stick with the original
  • Nope!

0 voters

Constructive criticism.

12 Likes

WAOW…

I thought this was a joke post when I read that tongue twister paragraph lol

1 Like

where is redstone swords’ original design

2 Likes

is nice

An excellent rework, beyond a doubt, but considering how reluctant iA is to change existing features of the game, I doubt we’ll be playing something like this. The game needs intricacy like this to make it interesting to engage with, but iA seems to want to stick to bland simplicity when designing the MMO bits of the game. I wouldn’t cross my fingers expecting this in the game despite how good it is, because it’s impossible to see progress in the near future that we haven’t seen in two years.

7 Likes

Regardless of how the League should be reworked (it 100% must be at some point), I really believe it would be better for everyone to not be able to preview waves (or, at least, to more people than just pro League). Idk, just something i liked in the first league iteration

The game needs intricacy like this to make it interesting to engage with, but iA seems to want to stick to bland simplicity when designing the MMO bits of the game.

Also, this is so true it hurts. CIU is the MMO without the MMO. Maybe some day…

Well, IA did mention that when adding the league, it was supposed to be a ‘‘bare bones version’’ so it’s very likely that we will see improvements in the future, with seasons and such. I feel like the league can become a big part of the game with the right things added to it, this overhaul is an example of a league i’d play. Even if there aren’t any rewards, i’d still play for the fun of it and those dank leagues. Would be a shame for the league to just go to waste. But once IA is finished with the steam version really soon, we could probably expect some large additions, at least I’m expecting something.

3 Likes

3 Likes

It looks like something from MOBA game.

1 Like

Looks, but focus on the subject matter i.e. the reworks. Those are much needed for the League to be more interesting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.