Remove Dare League

Welcome to the community bro.

Not only you, he’s daring me most times too. The League dare won’t be removed, because IA paid his whole 6 days for this. If you think you can’t do, you can ignore his dare for 3 days till the dare expires and you’ll lose half dare points you should lose.

e.g. If you lose 8 points by accepting the match, you’ll lose 4 points instead by ignoring.

And enjoy this meme. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

There’s no rule against repetitive dares, he’s free to dare who he wants.

4 Likes

Just don’t do his dares tbh.

2 Likes

iA should include an optional pacifist option for League.

7 Likes

A lot needs to be redone about the leagues. I thought of having pacifist mode if you don’t dare anyone in like 3 days or whatever, but that means top players can just sit there without anyone being able to do anything about it(at least until the person is beaten by someone else simply getting even more score) . Maybe if top players couldn’t use this or smth, but idk. Maybe there’s a better way.

7 Likes

How about inactive players are not displayed in the list as long as they’re pacifist

Also this again:

13 Likes

I don’t know why all the fuss about HuyProLayerVN is not such a strong opponent as you think

3 Likes

Think about 2sN too bro, I really hate him to be honest

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Is it time to overhaul now?

2 Likes

Here’s a stopgap fix, enable recruits to block dares from 5 other recruits(max), that way, players will still have to face dares but can block the most annoying dare spammers.

2 Likes

Great idea, I have also experienced spam dares from DucNguyenMinh141005 too

2 Likes

It’s less about how good they are and more about how much they spam dares, at least it seems that way

4 Likes

We could add the capability to decline a dare (but, after declining, you must play one dare before you can decline again . The dare you have to play will not necessarily be from the declined player. This way you could totally ignore a particular player(s), provided you remain active in the league otherwise).

More generally speaking, we could add another type of competition. I’m thinking it could be similar to the format followed by the FIFA World Cup.

New cups would start every X weeks. Players would apply (opt-in) to participate in a particular cup. Participants would be split up into groups of 4 to 8, and in the first phase would play each other in a round-robin tournament, collecting victory points. At the end of this phase, the top players would advance to the knockout elimination round (quarter-finals, semi-finals, and finals).

(This is kind of under-specified – I’m just tossing it out there as food for thought)

30 Likes

This is a good Idea

5 Likes

Can you add it in the next few versions?

2 Likes

I just notice this.
Sometimes the person who you don’t want, dares you. I think game should show “you have dared recruit many times, please wait for recruit’s dare” because the recruit may don’t like to be dared much by a person

5 Likes

I agree with you

2 Likes

I have a few questions as follows:
1.Assuming you and 7 other people join, these 7 people must be online, right? In other words, these 7 people are random, clicked almost at the same time as me. Similar to 16 or 32 people, right?
2.The theme will be randomly generated, no one knows, only when two people compete will be revealed. This also means that players who want to participate in the tournament must have enough tiers to fly any mission in the game, right?
3.If someone has entered the tournament but exits or exits during the game, will it be forfeited, @InterAction_studios ?

2 Likes

That may be too difficult to implement, I think it’s more like this (example 32 players):

• Players are put randomly into 8 groups of 4.
  • Day 1: All 32 players fly the same first mission. At the end of the 24-hour period, players are randomly compared to each other in pairs of 2, within the same group and receive group points if any won. If you fail to do the mission before the time is up mission score will be counted as 0.
  • Day 2: All 32 players fly the same second mission. At the end of the 24-hour period, players are randomly compared to each other in pairs of 2, within the same group such that the pairs are different from day 1.
  • Day 3: All 32 players fly the same third mission. At the end of the 24-hour period, players are randomly compared to each other in pairs of 2, within the same group such that the pairs are different from days 1 and 2
  • Day 4: 16 players (bottom 2 from each group) are eliminated. They fly the same 4th mission within 24 hours, and at the end of time limit they are randomly compared in pairs of two. 8 players are eliminated (this is not necessarily bottom 8, just 8 players lose in the matchup).
  • Day 5: 8 players remaining.
  • Day 6: 4 players remaining.
  • Day 7: 2 players remaining (Finals), optionally a third-place match for 3rd and 4th place in the same day.
4 Likes

tbh, I actually kind of like this suggestion more than league.

7 Likes