Early Access version 81

I hope it eventually leads us into getting multiplayer…
Edit: This didn’t age well…

2 Likes

Ah yes, better graphics is definitely what’s needed to host internet multiplayer.

1 Like

iA, how about making the dare report more informative?

• it compares the two score
  • it displays how many ranks you go up/down
  • some QOLs
10 Likes

While we’re at trying to fix league, PLEASE for the love of the slob god, change the dare scoring system so that the difference between the amount of dare points of the dare sender and the dare receiver doesn’t affect the amount of dare points you get nearly as much as the score difference.

There’s no way to describe these other than the word BS.

2 Likes

I guess the Glicko rating system could fix it

Maybe this help

1 Like

OpenGL is kinda cool but rip my relive recording as it can’t detect OpenGL apps :( (may still work, who knows).

Exactly the opposite. OpenGL is just a different backend for drawing stuff on window. From my experience 3.0 is pretty unstable with 2D but 2.0 is pretty neat. Graphics won’t change much as the functions for drawing will be the same in general but perfomance may increase. DirectX is scary.

I guess we are back to RGB instead of BGR now?

4 Likes

use obs peasant

OBS can’t instant replay.

1 Like

i use sharex and it’s alright i guess

Not if only DX12+ is supported

Glixare is better though
More accurate

To be honest? The gain and loss should be like this:

If the range between your points and opponent’s points goes over +/-20, you get less, to a minimum of 0.5 point gain.
If the range between your points and opponent’s points is lower than +/-20, you get more. Up to a max of a 10 point gain.
Basically, you should beat someone of your skill instead of someone way further if you want to rank up.

The “How badly did you beat your opponent” extra point gain will still apply.

Oh, and change the Rating System to GLIXARE. (Glicko X-Act Rating Estimate)

1 Like

Uhh this is definitely a problem, not sure if its only for me and where I live, but all of the Chicken Invaders games aren’t on the Play Store. All that there is present is the rip-offs. Can someone here check and see if they have any Chicken Invaders games on the play store?
They used to be on the play store for me by the way.

yeah it’s been like that for a while

2 Likes

:(May): There is Nothing. I can’t see any result. And also Chicken invaders should be available in steam for play in mobile. Steam link.

This maybe off topic but uhh, How did Chicken Invaders games got taken down from the Play Store?
:thinking:

Just wondering, why can we buy more than one of the same Skill equipment? Since you can equip only one? Wouldn’t be just simpler to block next purchases of certain skill - similar to other equipment that can be only bought once?

Regarding that, I also wonder why in the world the rookie skill is purchasable…

3 Likes

Because why not

Why yes?

2 Likes