The new idea : Build the desired stage

hello. today i came with came up a new idea !
this time, i would like game to add a new option to itself, and that is to make the desired stage! now it can be the desired stage of the Be with the boss or the normal stage, but must be waves of existence in the game . Here you have to specify the number of steps. Next to the number of waves you specified. Select the desired waves. (Those are just the stages that are in the game and you also have to put the boss in a place and go ahead with the multiplication table, like if you have selected 20 waves, you have to specify the bass in the fifth or tenth stage, those are the basses in the game There is and there is) You can then create the desired stage in different styles in the game by placing chickens, chickens, etc. in the selected stage and waves. Now you can experience these stages yourself or share them in Facebook and Twitter and in the “training section” of the game!

“training section”:

This section is marked with a wrench and astronaut, which is a UMSC mark.

In the game, if you want to share your created stage. Like the MULTI PLAYER section, you encounter this.

next Then you either choose from different stages or upload the stage you created in the game.Then you either choose from different stages or upload the stage you created in the game. Just as simple and as delicious!

3 Likes

So uh, Mission sandbox with an option to export and upload it…

1 Like

How? is good?

great idea! this was already suggested but your illustation is good

3 Likes

yes boy!
4r4

But umsc was no longer his idea, was it?

This will be a great idea!

1 Like

thanks !

1 Like

I am happy:

images

How? is good?

already suggested way too many times

4 Likes

these ideas are like wishing for something that cannot exist

2 Likes

but no one suggested exporting the missions so its a brand new idea, right? right??? /s

1 Like

Enough of not talking so much!

1 Like

so WHAT ?

my reply is

2 Likes

I was not taunted. I supported.

OK comrade do not complain!

I am sorry :hugs: