🚀 Multiplayer

Yea, after 90 seconds it’s back to full connectivity
But I have to do that everytime I back out of the menu for it to let me in (not very practical)

I’ve made some changes in v.94 that might solve your problem. :medal_sports: Bug

How exactly did you fix your network connectivity? Did you edit your router settings, or used the UPnP wizard, or something else?

2 Likes

Edited router settings

Ok. Well, please try it again in v.94 and report back.

(In the meantime, note that you only need to wait for 60 seconds, not 90. But make sure it’s at least 60).

5 Likes

I’ve also been getting the same problem Pidgey reported. I’ll try your temporary solution and wait for the next update.

Can you put these two ideas in the next eternity?
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/npc-henrys-clothing-market-chicken-skin-merchant/
and : The new idea : Build the desired stage

sorry to break it to you but iA will not accepting that idea, even in the next eternity (no, I am not joking)

ok . I did not know .

this topic is only about multiplayer btw
(It’s totally not the name of the topic itself anyway)

4 Likes

yes :+1: this is a multiplayer chatting place

1 Like

Does someone have a tutorial on how to achieve full NAT?

cone nat is good enough for me, but theres a tutorial

But the multiplayer contains bugs and glitch to correct this problem

1 Like

maybe the other game update will come

1 Like

Got any idea what port II can type in that allows me to achieve full NAT?

Can you delete this because it’s been added to the game.

With this update a weird thing happened. When playing multi, other players can change direction with anomalies without changing mine’s… however, when I (as the host) go into the different one, I change their direction into mine. Looks like my anomaly overwrites their active anomaly.

1 Like

Argh! I can’t fix this with an emergency patch – it will have to wait until v.95 :frowning:

Fixed in v.95 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

This was only partially fixed in v.94.1. It has been fully fixed in v.94.2, which has just been released (it’s only server-side, you don’t need to download anything).

Let me know if problems persist.

6 Likes

Nope, it’s completely fixed now, nice work :+1: