The new idea (boss): the Dangerous Chick laser gun

well shit time is not the thing that i have much

This idea is not that bad. but better not use the assets already in the game to create new bosses. try some new Gatling gun for the chicks and new arms with new weapons. i will rate this based on IA scale(which i will post soon)

1 Like

ok . thank you . but Can you explain to me?

I Have the Transparant Background Image If You Want
d9df5c81a399cc20098c4771577dd5e2fb6ec9b4-removebg-preview

6 Likes

thank you . :hugs:

how well does it fit for the existing game machanics: Quite well
Is your idea fresh, or is it an incremental evolution of an existing one?: Probably not
How fully is it fleshed out?: Not much
How popular is your idea with other players?: Well Others quite hate it
Is it an original idea?: Semi-original
How well does your idea fit within the game’s framework?: Uses existing meterial so easy to implement
How hard is your idea to implement technically?: Programming each arm might be difficult
if you dont know what this means go here:Plan Update #02

1 Like

i sew this thanks.

This boss idea is more terrible than other boss ideas I’ve seen

i’ll be honest some of you only hate this idea because it’s hossine’s

8 Likes

Even if it’s bad there’s literally no reason to beat it to the ground this hard. Some of you are overreacting to this and frankly this is not worth harassing the user who made this. Get a life, good grief

14 Likes

It’s practically CI forum culture at this point to make fun out of hossine. If this idea were to be made by some other person, it would have a few likes and barely any criticism. I really do want this culture to go extinct harder than the dinosaurs, it paints harmful stereotypes on users even after they make attempts to improve and if the community is not appreciative of a previously troublesome user’s attempts to improve themselves then they may slip back into their old ways.

6 Likes

Gasp So Dangerous :scream:

1 Like

yeah it is pretty dangerous it have chainsaws and stuff dont you think?

1 Like

See, it is not dangerous. It is only more powerful than Chick laser gun and Chick egg guns and is in the boss positions.

1 Like

Most Terrible and MOST CRINGE thing i’ve ever seen

Awful 46%, cool, this is a cringe thing

1 Like

Not interesting enough, but just appreciate his attemp to make something :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Such a cool guy

Im a folder head :slight_smile:

Yes, im gonna delete u folder

1 Like