The new idea (boss): the Dangerous Chick laser gun

This boss idea is more terrible than other boss ideas I’ve seen

i’ll be honest some of you only hate this idea because it’s hossine’s

8 Likes

Even if it’s bad there’s literally no reason to beat it to the ground this hard. Some of you are overreacting to this and frankly this is not worth harassing the user who made this. Get a life, good grief

14 Likes

It’s practically CI forum culture at this point to make fun out of hossine. If this idea were to be made by some other person, it would have a few likes and barely any criticism. I really do want this culture to go extinct harder than the dinosaurs, it paints harmful stereotypes on users even after they make attempts to improve and if the community is not appreciative of a previously troublesome user’s attempts to improve themselves then they may slip back into their old ways.

6 Likes

Gasp So Dangerous :scream:

1 Like

yeah it is pretty dangerous it have chainsaws and stuff dont you think?

1 Like

See, it is not dangerous. It is only more powerful than Chick laser gun and Chick egg guns and is in the boss positions.

1 Like

Most Terrible and MOST CRINGE thing i’ve ever seen

Awful 46%, cool, this is a cringe thing

1 Like

Not interesting enough, but just appreciate his attemp to make something :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Such a cool guy

Im a folder head :slight_smile:

Yes, im gonna delete u folder

1 Like

3 Likes

but still that will be in your computer until if it gets replaced

Not really. The data you deleted will be truly cease from existense if it got overwritten by new data

Ye that what i meant

wdym?

You can still recover the file

2 Likes

On for the topic, i like to remake this idea into a more (ya know) Proper idea, as at the moment it is way too messy, so my plan is to improve my drawing skills, first finishing Card Chikenian and then this one. it will be a rough sketch of the design of the boss.

1 Like